AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
NZ
Rep:
65%

InCynical eSports, Although is small at the moment, we desire to grow and expand further!

What we are looking for:

We are seeking dedicated players who are wanting to grow and develop in a team environment. The Ideal applicant should have a general knowledge of most maps in the active duty map pools, as well as strong aim, clear voice communication, and the ability to work under pressure. We are consider acquiring either a complete roster, a partial roster (2 or more players), or individual players. Experience playing in a team would most certainly be beneficial and would provide you a better chance of being selected to play.

As we understand everyone has their own lives, work, school, etc, we strive to ensure that all practice times and games are at a reasonable time and suitable for all members. We expect practices to run from 7:30-9:30 AEST 3 times a week in addition to ODC's or CGO matches throughout the week.

Our previous roster, InCynical Eclipse, has had some issues and some members have chosen to retire from CS:GO, which is why we are now on the hunt to make a new lineup.

Maturity is a core value we are seeking after. We are not looking for people who just want to goof off and become a meme.

But what can InCynical eSports provide for me?

We want to expand and get as much coverage as we can get, meaning that we aim to play in as many events as we can enter, thus providing you with serious experience in actual competitions. In addition, we have a Teamspeak 3 server always available for you to use whether for social means or practice. Also, a 128 tick practice server is available 24/7 to use for scrims, retakes, smoke practice, or whatever you feel like doing during your practice. We can arrange scrims with our regular scrim partners. We have an Analyst on the staff, who will observe matches and demos for our matches, and our competition(Where available). We aim to be starting our own competition beginning in October, and all InCynical eSport teams will receive free entry to our events. The InCynical Dawn Logo, as pictured at the beginning of the post will be provided for the use of the team.

This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to begin their gaming career.

For further details, please contact myself at http://steamcommunity.com/id/nobudy/

Edited once, 16/8/17 - 9:51pm.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
73%
:thinking:

BOL boys!
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
61%
interested!

added for a chat
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
52%
I cant help but be cynical.. the rest of you should be too.

I mean, consider for just a moment, InCynical isn't even a recognised word in the Oxford dictionary.

Proceed with caution ladies and gentlemen

Edited once, 17/8/17 - 7:09pm.
Downvote
5 wks ago