PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 1
Reason:

After a really nice run in CGa and with the break from now till ffyi we have been trying to address as many problems as possible. Flippy, mp5 and myself were the main ones wanting to grind, ducky is fine to come on and play but gt has a full time job and things that he would like to do after working instead of always coming home to play cs and then go to sleep. So this has led to gt moving to sub while we look for a 5th to go into cgm ffyi.

Preferably someone with IGL experience as we all can frag very well and have individual smarts which led to solo play a lot which is a problem within our team so someone to keep us together would be nice however it is not necessary as we are working on the problem.

Overall we will be looking at everyone and based on what myself and teammates think is appropriate we will be trialling preferably CGa High+ we have Ducky on the awp so main awper is unlikely but secondary is an option.

Schedule: The four of us are currently on everyday from 6-10 for scrims exceptions for anyone that has something planned or anything sudden.

Goals of our team are to make it as far as possible as we believe we can play at a high level with the correct member and constant prac, so we'd love anyone with the same goals in mind to join us.

Lineup:
Wolfy
Flippy
Mp5
DuckyPanic

Last seasons CGa winners

https://twitter.com/Wolfeyyy_

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wolfyee

Edited 6 times, last edited 16/8/17 - 2:08am.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Nice bunch of guys and all good players as well. Definitely a good team with a strong chance of making cgm from the ffyi with the right 5th.

Bol on the search
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 6
mp5 the type of dude to win cga and not get an ego. rare thing to find. bol to these lovely gamers
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from Jamie- on the 16th of August 2017:
mp5 the type of dude to win cga and not get an ego. rare thing to find. bol to these lovely gamers

:^)
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from Jamie- on the 16th of August 2017:
Unless he's grumpy
Downvote
5 wks ago
SMR
AU
Rep:
70%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from Wolfeyyy on the 15th of August 2017:
After a really nice run in CGa

Yeah it was alright I guess.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 2
Duckypanic is the best awper in the world. CGM+
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
71%
@Pouzet he is a hell of a guy, the dude is sharp and IGL's, very structured and knows what he wants. He was way too good for us, and he is just right for you!
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Shoutcaster
Duckypanic has biggest dick AU
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Eww MP5KU
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
73%
changing my name to M4A1-S btw
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
64%
Quote from Dasherk1d on the 16th of August 2017:
@Pouzet he is a hell of a guy, the dude is sharp and IGL's, very structured and knows what he wants. He was way too good for us, and he is just right for you!
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Team is sharp and have smart players. Mp5 has a bad habit of being a bot if he hasnt had his tea yet. Bol and gl in ffyi and congrats on winning cga.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
Rep:
69%
Quote from Dasherk1d on the 16th of August 2017:
He was way too good for us
Kappa

I remember that 9 kill cobble scrim ;_;
Downvote
5 wks ago