AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
76%
Ducky and I are currently looking for 3 members any role is open currently but we are mainly looking for players who are on often and keen to get better as a team and player.

We both have prior experience with competitive games as we played high level cod and halo before moving to cs 2 years ago. Both have roughly 2-3k hours and looking for people who want to push for cgm. Previous team was top 20 CGa before we stopped playing. We both currently havent been playing much but we'd like to change that with a team that is always playing.

https://twitter.com/Myth_Wolfy

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wolfyee

Edited once, 20/4/17 - 11:40pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 5
from what i hear wolfeyyy is extremely toxic and almost impossible to play with
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 3
My only concern is that a wolf and a duck playing together seems unnatural and potentially dangerous for the duck.
Downvote
5 months ago
US
Rep:
51%
wolfyee and ducky from cod? im keen
Downvote
5 months ago
JvX
AU
Rep:
71%
PC CS:GO Admin
To many wolfys
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
L7 logo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Both these guys are sharp as fuck. Can definitely say with confidence they're at CGm level bol.
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from RekonZ on the 21st of April 2017:
Both these guys are sharp as fuck. Can definitely say with confidence they're at CGm level bol.
<3
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from doris on the 21st of April 2017:
L7 logo hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Im an old faggot
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from -jdn- on the 21st of April 2017:
I appreciate all the support you give on all of my threads <3
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%
Isn't there like 4 Wolfys?
Downvote
5 months ago
NZ
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 2
^ but there is not doubt both these guys are nutty fraggers. However my concern is that wolfeyyy has shown no remorse over his attitude in myth towards teammates and has no plans that i'm aware of to change it: "no one deserved my abuse and Im just looking for teammates who want it more i guess" to quote what he said to me when I left. Ducky is talented and if wolfeyyy changes his personality I guess top 8 cga for them easily.
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from Razzamuffin on the 21st of April 2017:
^ but there is not doubt both these guys are nutty fraggers. However my concern is that wolfeyyy has shown no remorse over his attitude in myth towards teammates and has no plans that i'm aware of to change it: "no one deserved my abuse and Im just looking for teammates who want it more i guess" to quote what he said to me when I left. Ducky is talented and if wolfeyyy changes his personality I guess top 8 cga for them easily.
Just to clear up just incase since it may have been worded wrong, when i say want it more I meant as in winning not the abuse...
Downvote
5 months ago