AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
remmie is a great gamer its a shame reticent disbanded im sure they would've gone on to win majors
mid cgp+
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
@nicky- incase your paranoid head doesn't work normally the meme there was that your team is dog shit, not that the dude cheats; but instead that he plays on insane sense and is mid CGa.

If you take every comment personally then you need to see a psychiatrist. You're a toxic old man who enjoys being a condescending cunt online, calling me a bot is a bit uncalled for, you did previously call cheats on me when I shat on you on ESEA so I don't think rational thinking is a strong-point for you.

Also to say I was lft and doing nothing for 6 months is a joke considering I didn't play CS for aprox. 6 months (between 25/4/16 and 27/10/16)

Not to mention the ageist down-talk and hypocritical tendencies

Edited twice, last edited 3/3/17 - 7:12pm.
Downvote
6 months ago
NZ
Rep:
61%
mid high cga bol also not very consistent and can be a dick in most pugs
Downvote
6 months ago
PBR
AU
Rep:
65%
cga mid - high, not Consistent
Downvote
6 months ago
NZ
Rep:
80%
Quote from JuicyG on the 3rd of March 2017:
@nicky- incase your paranoid head doesn't work normally the meme there was that your team is dog shit, not that the dude cheats; but instead that he plays on insane sense and is mid CGa.

If you take every comment personally then you need to see a psychiatrist. You're a toxic old man who enjoys being a condescending cunt online, calling me a bot is a bit uncalled for, you did previously call cheats on me when I shat on you on ESEA so I don't think rational thinking is a strong-point for you.

Also to say I was lft and doing nothing for 6 months is a joke considering I didn't play CS for aprox. 6 months (between 25/4/16 and 27/10/16)

Wait did you just use Highest Commented Public Thread and coming 2nd-4th in cg free tournies as an achievement? Good lord what has this world come to...
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Quote from -Kid- on the 3rd of March 2017:

Wait did you just use Highest Commented Public Thread and coming 2nd-4th in cg free tournies as an achievement? Good lord what has this world come to...

i cannot believe my eyes................
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
sorry for the confusion, not saying my achievements are anything notable, just that this, dude claiming I've achieved nothing in contrast to his achievements is laughable.
Downvote
6 months ago
NZ
Rep:
80%
sorry for the confusion, not saying my achievements are anything notable, just that this dude claiming I've achieved nothing in contrast to his achievements is laughable.
but neither of you have achieved anything?
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
46%
Quote from -0xyG3n- on the 2nd of March 2017:

https://play.esea.net/users/1001289

Just saying.
No other comment.

Only watched the first vid.. but is that meant to be a vid implying that this is suspect play? I don't see anything there that is really questionable about suspect play tbh, unless the demo shows up something that this youtube vid doesn't......
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Taps heads like melons
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
If you stop being immature, then maybe you will make it to cgm. But I certainly wouldn't say cgm+
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from Enforcer! on the 3rd of March 2017:
good in mm, bad under eac

CGI+

very true gotta admit
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Anyways, Remmie is a head clikr and in 12 months he will be playing CGM+ with experience. My honest opinion his aim is well worth a good High CGA team teaching him game knowledge. Any team who picks him up as an entry fragger will not be dissapointed.

Nice kid and would do anything for anyone, give him a chance and your team will improve match stats 10 fold.

GL Remmie was a pleasure gaming with you!
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
62%
bump
Downvote
6 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%
I have enough evidence to ban this fella and his buddies on instinct but whats the point in providing evidence when there is no ac panel and many more cheating rats on the loose :/ don't get me started with easyanticheat.
Downvote
6 months ago