z
AU
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from Tyman on the 19th of January 2017:
Quote from phant on the 19th of January 2017:
fuck ps quality is worse than i first thought
yet you're still lfc after nearly 20 lfc threads?
feelsbadman
he doesn't even own a console
Downvote
7 months ago
US
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 3
@ all butt hurt boiz, its just a game enjoy playing it with those in your team, no need to cry its a 8 year old remastered game just enjoy it! once you step outside no one cares if you are cgi or not should be easy $ in cgm for you by the sounds of it.

gl to all teams competing and looking forward to winning cgm
Downvote
7 months ago
NZ
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from hunterr on the 19th of January 2017:
@ all butt hurt boiz, its just a game enjoy playing it with those in your team, no need to cry its a 8 year old remastered game just enjoy it! once you step outside no one cares if you are cgi or not should be easy $ in cgm for you by the sounds of it.

gl to all teams competing and looking forward to winning cgm
Quote for truth.

But how can you win CGm when we are?
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Lazz on the 18th of January 2017:
I'll just leave this here

@chet who is the antelope now, you will yo 0-7
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
80%
Quote from BigCee on the 19th of January 2017:
Quote from Nexis on the 18th of January 2017:
Quote from Riddo on the 18th of January 2017:
We got t8 in fucking xmas comp and only got cga, oh well free $$$$$$$$$
Surely you're baiting there's no way you thought you'd get CGm
surely you do too
You have a voice like a rusty pipe and you're fat untag yeah cheers
Downvote
7 months ago
Cyanide. buried a post by Animal.. Show
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from Lord on the 19th of January 2017:
ive seen many of these threads over the years and yet the butthurt remains the same
This doesn't even compare to some of the belters we dished out back in the day. I will never forget MW3 Leagues announcement. Thought CG Xbox was going to crash.

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
7 months ago
NZ
Rep:
79%
lol there's nothing wrong with the CGi picks... i'd switch 1-2 CGm teams around with CGa but that's about it. I love how there are 3 teams screaming ez money in CGm though, gonna be funny if any of them don't make finals.

+1 Animal.
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Quote from Hiphopupotamus on the 18th of January 2017:
working class men getting CGm over owen is rough
classic travalord team getting put in a league above the one it should be in
Correct me if I'm wrong but arnt Owen fairly new? Or on and off? Ether way let us prove ourselves we have had one bad offseason game and performed otherwise. From what I understood it's like Inception couldn't push CGm because of recently becoming a team.
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
PS4 Mod
Payments are now open please have these completed before your first match,

Also make sure you have premium

Leagues ladder can be found here with payment portal's as well

http://au.cybergamer.com/ps4/cod4rm/league/rankings/

Edited once, 19/1/17 - 10:02am.
Downvote
7 months ago
NZ
Rep:
81%
There is always next season kids...
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 10
All the people ranting and raving about not making CGI... you were clearly on the cusp of CGI and not a certain in.

Anytime you allow a group of people to select the teams there will always be Bias.. it's normally called an opinion.
I honestly can't believe that leagues get picked like this.. i have been out of the scene for a long time and the way leagues get picked does explain why everyone in the community seems to crap talk each other and put each other down so much. Because reputation is what selects leagues rather than a ladder.

Realistically Admins had a pretty hard time and either way people were going to get cut.. that's life. When the community doesn't know what is happening or how it happens it creates confusion and anger.

Teams in CGM talking trash about EZ money.. LOL.

I Know the ceiling of my team at full strength we proved it when we had our core team online.

FYI: calling people trash doesn't make you a better player, it just shows the insecurities you have within yourself.

Good luck to all the team BTW. i'm sure there will be some upsets in all leagues.
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
82%
well said shields
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
PS COD PUG Admin
Post Likes: 2
leagues smmmeagues pass the bong
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from shieldsy on the 19th of January 2017:
All the people ranting and raving about not making CGI... you were clearly on the cusp of CGI and not a certain in.

Anytime you allow a group of people to select the teams there will always be Bias.. it's normally called an opinion.
I honestly can't believe that leagues get picked like this.. i have been out of the scene for a long time and the way leagues get picked does explain why everyone in the community seems to crap talk each other and put each other down so much. Because reputation is what selects leagues rather than a ladder.

Realistically Admins had a pretty hard time and either way people were going to get cut.. that's life. When the community doesn't know what is happening or how it happens it creates confusion and anger.

Teams in CGM talking trash about EZ money.. LOL.

I Know the ceiling of my team at full strength we proved it when we had our core team online.

FYI: calling people trash doesn't make you a better player, it just shows the insecurities you have within yourself.

Good luck to all the team BTW. i'm sure there will be some upsets in all leagues.
After our tussle last night I can't wait to have another crack with you lads next week on Crash.

Well said btw
Downvote
7 months ago