AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from minnii on the 1st of January 2017:
So you're telling me that entire season of cgm/cgi was useless?
but you got dem dank $$$$$$$
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1

Have to agree here surely teams that won there division should get moved up :/
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Quote from Side on the 1st of January 2017:
but you got dem dank $$$$$$$

I dont care about the money thats not what im playing for
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin

Quote from Nation_ on the 1st of January 2017:
Have to agree here surely teams that won there division should get moved up :/

They will get the chance to play in the FFYI against teams of similar skill. Most relegations teams dont auto berth, they play against the losers of the upper division for the spot.

I cant see any reason why the winners of CGm and CGi do not enter CGp and CGi FFYI, if they have their team intact, we will ensure they have a spot.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
Surely top 2 from each division should at least retain a spot in that division, assuming they don't qualify for the one above.
Downvote
8 months ago
NZ
Rep:
78%
^this...
Downvote
8 months ago
NZ
Rep:
72%
HLTV Rep
Shoutcaster
Post Likes: 7
Quote from YDNA on the 1st of January 2017:
Surely top 2 from each division should at least retain a spot in that division, assuming they don't qualify for the one above.

This would be good and fair for those division winners if they don't qualify for a higher division through the FFYI.

CGp: (Eight Teams)
Trident
Cypher
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI

CGi: (Twelve Teams)
FFYI (BOTS - CGi S9 winner)
FFYI (Funky Monkeys - CGi S9 runners-up)
FFYI *(Legion Strikers - CGm S9 winner)
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI

CGm: (Twelve Teams)
FFYI (Legion Strikers - CGm S9 winner)
FFYI (Aurora Gaming - CGm S9 runners-up)
FFYI (Mavericks - CGa winners)
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI

I think Mavericks should get promoted to CGm since CGi and CGm have the same no. of spots from previous season.

*Edit: And promote LGN Strikers (CGm winners) to CGi too. This solution would save CG from some of the backlash they were expecting

Edit 2: OR you remove Trident and Cypher from reserving those spots and EVERYONE has to qualify via FFYI to make it consistent and fair for all divisions.

Edited 4 times, last edited 1/1/17 - 3:32pm.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
why is the ffyi here on such late notice?
why do teams have to play two bo3's on the 12th?
what about tainted who arent in australia for the ffyi?
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
So why are CG punishing the stable teams again?
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
lol
Downvote
8 months ago
NZ
Rep:
77%
Quote from Flam3z on the 1st of January 2017:

This would be good and fair for those division winners if they don't qualify for a higher division through the FFYI.

CGp: (Eight Teams)
Trident
Cypher
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI

CGi: (Twelve Teams)
FFYI (BOTS - CGi S9 winner)
FFYI (Funky Monkeys - CGi S9 runners-up)
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI

CGm: (Twelve Teams)
FFYI (Legion Strikers - CGm S9 winner)
FFYI (Aurora Gaming - CGm S9 runners-up)
FFYI (Mavericks - CGa winners)
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI
FFYI

I think Mavericks should get promoted to CGm since CGi and CGm have the same no. of spots from previous season.

It is kind of a cock block, but thanks fam
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin

I'll answer this last one,

Previous seasons the selections threads have been full of angry players who have claimed admins are bias, admins getting paid, admins are what ever else. Players have said this team deserves this or that.

I said in the selection thread this year it will be 100% up to the players where they play and admins will be removed from the situation. Now the FFYI puts teams in a situation where they have plenty of chances to compete for their spots, and even allows for bad games etc.

with CGi and m having 12 slots, the teams who finished 1st 100% should retain their spot through the FFYI, if they dont and are beaten out by 12 other teams then no they dont deserve to be there.

If they dont retain it, has nothing to do with the admins, and all to do with them not being up to the task.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Yea pretty much sounds like it. Top two from each group should be reserved spots. Rest FFYI.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from Cyanide. on the 1st of January 2017:

I'll answer this last one,

Previous seasons the selections threads have been full of angry players who have claimed admins are bias, admins getting paid, admins are what ever else. Players have said this team deserves this or that.

I said in the selection thread this year it will be 100% up to the players where they play and admins will be removed from the situation. Now the FFYI puts teams in a situation where they have plenty of chances to compete for their spots, and even allows for bad games etc.

with CGi and m having 12 slots, the teams who finished 1st 100% should retain their spot through the FFYI, if they dont and are beaten out by 12 other teams then no they dont deserve to be there.

If they dont retain it, has nothing to do with the admins, and all to do with them not being up to the task.

I agree, then you should either

• Have no CGP invite spots

• Give Trident the invite spot and Take Cypher off the invite spot
  • and/or
  • Make it consistent with the other leagues giving an X amount of invite spots to each league.
Downvote
8 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Post Likes: 2
Cool concept - but you need to see the majority want top 2 reserved, its only fair or the previous season was a completely waste of time, effort and money!

Top 2 reserved and the rest FFYI?

Doing this still eliminates admin bias and retains teams who have put in so much time to achieve results last season
Downvote
8 months ago