AU
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Post Likes: 1

Overwatch Administrator

Good Evening All,

We are currently looking for a number of members from the community to take on the roles and responsibilities of being an Overwatch admin, information regarding the role and who should apply can be found below.

Who Should Apply?

This role would be suited to persons/players who can attribute to most (or all) of the following;
  1. Active on CyberGamer.
  2. Familiar with Overwatch.
  3. Ability to work under pressure in a time critical environment.
  4. Ability to make unbiased, timely decisions.
  5. Dedicated to improving CyberGamer.

Role Responsibilities

A member who is assigned to this role will have the required tools at their disposal to conduct the following tasks as their responsibility;
  1. Resolve match disputes.
  2. Access and answer game related support tickets.
  3. Moderate the Overwatch forums.
  4. Liaise with players and community members.

How to Apply?

Applications are to be created and submitted through the Staff Application System. The following steps will assist you in creating the application.
  • Load the application page - http://au.cybergamer.com/staffapplication/
  • Enter your name
  • Under platform select, "PC"
  • Under game select, "Overwatch"
  • Select the role "Game/Ladder Admin"
  • Write up your application in the provided textbox.
  • Click submit

If you are unable to lodge an application for whatever reason, create a Support Ticket .

If you have any further questions regarding the position or anything from the thread, feel free to post below!

Thank you,
CyberGamer Overwatch Administration Team
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
21%
Good luck Excited to see what the future holds for OW
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Just wondering who the current admin team is? and also I know this isn't directly in line with the thread but might help people make a decision whether or not to apply and that is what are the future plans with overwatch here on CG?

Good luck to anyone who applies,
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%
@Rocky. http://au.cybergamer.com/staff/pc/ Thats the official link to all CG Staff
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
55%
@Dunc4n thanks for that mate, just wondering if the page is 100% upto date and all that jazz.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Rocky. on the 28th of November 2016:
Just wondering who the current admin team is? and also I know this isn't directly in line with the thread but might help people make a decision whether or not to apply and that is what are the future plans with overwatch here on CG?

Good luck to anyone who applies,

There is a few general site admins involved, but I have been the main admin running tournaments. But recently my team qualified for the paladins world championships, So I am taking a short break from Overwatch to focus on that.

Goodluck to everyone applying, and hopefully we get some good apps

Edited once, 1/12/16 - 10:18am.
Downvote
9 months ago
AU
Rep:
55%
Any idea on whats going on with this, looking forward to the announcements on whats to come.
Downvote
8 months ago