in5aiyaN buried a post by Wucci Mane. Show
in5aiyaN buried a post by Hrnsack. Show
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
@in5aiyaN can you do something about this Wucci Mane kid? His comments are unnecessary and he just seems to be trying to derail Hrnsack's thread.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from gr1ves on the 23rd of January 2017:
@in5aiyaN can you do something about this Wucci Mane kid? His comments are unnecessary and he just seems to be trying to derail Hrnsack's thread.
Thanks gr1ves
Downvote
7 months ago
NZ
Rep:
19%

he isn't trying to derail mine? You only look at it from one perspective and thats truely sad

Funny how this Hrnsack bitch can't stick up for himself, has to find others to speak for him
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from Wucci Mane on the 29th of January 2017:

he isn't trying to derail mine? You only look at it from one perspective and thats truely sad

Funny how this Hrnsack bitch can't stick up for himself, has to find others to speak for him
welcome back!
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1

Did I say he wasn't? Regardless, I think you do a pretty good job of derailing your own LFT thread enough to worry about Hrnsack's comments.

The only perspective I'm looking at this from is my perspective and I don't know how that is sad? I'll tell you what is sad though, the way you present yourself on this forum.

Anyway, Hrnsack didn't ask me to say anything on here, I was just fed up with seeing the amount of shit you talk.
Downvote
7 months ago
NZ
Rep:
19%
Quote from gr1ves on the 29th of January 2017:

Did I say he wasn't? Regardless, I think you do a pretty good job of derailing your own LFT thread enough to worry about Hrnsack's comments.

The only perspective I'm looking at this from is my perspective and I don't know how that is sad? I'll tell you what is sad though, the way you present yourself on this forum.

Anyway, Hrnsack didn't ask me to say anything on here, I was just fed up with seeing the amount of shit you talk.

Why would I derail my own thread without any reason to do so?

I actually don't usually act like this but people like Hrnsack just like to start shit which makes me talk shit back
Downvote
7 months ago
NZ
Rep:
19%
Quote from gr1ves on the 29th of January 2017:

You think its fine for him to talk shit but I can't, and you think you can reason with me HAHHAHAHAHHA
Downvote
7 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
SPOILER: Click to view

I don't know man, why would you derail your own thread without any reason to do so?

Anyway, you're right, can't reason with a troll.
Downvote
7 months ago