AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
OP
AU
Rep:
25%
Hey there. Just wondering if anyone would be able to organise some Australian Amateur Dota 2 Tournaments in the near future. Cheers.
Downvote
2.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
69%
We've had the amateur smackdown, Hikers, IJK amateur LAN finals and the conclusion of the CGA leagues quite recently. There's plenty happening, and I'm sure there will be some more in the near future. While amateur leagues and tourneys are fun for the more casual players, you should still consider participating in scrims and ranked MMR (team or party) in the meantime. What is your teams average MMR? I might be able to set you up with suitable scrim opponents for some decent experience.
Downvote
2.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
29%
Um, I have a pretty high mmr account man but it's got like 17 days low priority and there is just no way that I am going to sit through that.

Looking for some cash tournaments. Would be awesome.
Downvote
2.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
29%
Oh. Don't have an 'exclusive team' etc. yet but my mmr is 5300. We just wanna play some tourneys for cash because we feel we could win.
Downvote
2.9 years ago
AU
Rep:
61%
Ah, if you are after cash, you might want to go to another country. Australia is not the country to be playing e-sports in if you want cash.

All these Amateur tournaments you are asking for either don't have a prize pool at all (used for exposure and experience) or a very small prize pool. Not really worth the time if you are literally just playing for money.
Downvote
2.8 years ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Will be releasing a new amateur tournament soon, keep an eye out on the forums.
Downvote
2.8 years ago