aXolotl is a premiere e-sports team founded in early 2009. Team aXolotl have competed at the highest tier of e-sports in Counter Strike: Source, Battlefield 2, and Peggle. aXolotl strives to eliminate all opposition, through our quick reflexes and cautious tact.
ACTIVISION BF2 CUP 2007 Finalists
CSS PROLEAGUE 2008 Champions
PEGGLE MASTERS 2009 Semi Finalists
INTERNODE BF2 LEAGUE 2010 Champions
Phill "getSRS" Bokiniec - A strong and opinionated figure in the homosexual gaming community. Has excellent flanking skills, and the ability to perform in clutch situations. May occasionally get into situations of vulnerability.
Josh "Joshyayu101" Yu - A top-level starcraft player. Is multi-lingual, as has a reputation for being a master of strategy. Frequently reads 'The Art of War' over ventrilo in chinese before matches. He is South Korean.
Alex "Maverick27" Papaioanou - The master of ambiguity. Famous quotes include 'He's over there, 'Fucking steam', and 'Heres a tyre'. Lives next to a nuclear launch site.
Oliver "Oliverleowner" Engelmann - Spends 90% of the game in prone, throwing grenades. Will struggle if stun grenades are removed in promod. Has a reputation for being a masterful player of 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures Deluxe.
Edmondo "TVirus" Alberto - The filipino of the team. Rage quits almost 99% of the time and the other 1% spends raging at his team for being nubs. Known mainly for his jetting skills in BF2 so will struggle without the vehicle option.