AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
z
AU
Rep:
71%
PC CS:GO Admin
Beast on LAN as well someone pick him up!
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
78%
played him a couple times and seems like a very capable player bol
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Post Likes: 1
Slot well into any invite division, if he played CGp now he'd become a beast quite fast, bol mate.
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
^
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Definition of Legendary:
1.) of, relating to, or characteristic of legend or a legend
2.)Well known, famous a- legendary football player
Examples of legendary in a sentence:
legendary creatures from the sea

He is the most legendary football player of his time.

My definition of legendary:
1.) Myself
2.)Jkaz
Examples of legendary in a sentence:
Deklan is an absolute god in all regards, to many he is legendary

Some say he was conceived with the very essence of fragging ability running rampant in his veins, truly a sight to behold none surpass him. He is.... Legendary

Mid-High CGP, if you even find it challenging......
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
assist me
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
Ok
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
62%
jkaz for cgp
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
bumpxd
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
Ahahha help
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
finale bump
Downvote
3 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
75%
=)
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 2
sharp player, insanely gifted with the mouse in palm. hes put on a pound since last lan but hey sodium levels are going up and down i guess back on topic, jkaz helps me go over my demos every night and tucks me into bed with his beloved rs chain hanging over me to bless me with the up most ability to take on and tackle the next day without hindering my efficiency. jkaz definitely knows how to click his mouse, his done so since the youngn days when he was simply a little jackstevo gaming playing some burnout while listening to his favourite tunes from his walkman. i know i've wrote a fair bit in this but it goes to show you the appreciation i have for the fella and no i wouldn't suck his dick and no im not fucking gay so stop asking me guys. as i come from malta the small little cunt of an island next to old mate italy, it made me think of jkaz's wonderful pecks that he has on him, and oh wait did i forget to mention hes actually insANE at counter strike, ever since his early days as a cs prodigy he real shooters were eyeing him up to throw the cadet in the rs academy, and captain alistair called him via mobile and let him know of the opportunity that presented it self, now with his ancient robes he has made it to the highest pinnacle of cyber gamer Australian counter-strike global offensive oh boy would seymour be a proud woman.

Edited once, 13/5/17 - 1:01am.
Downvote
3 months ago
NZ
Rep:
55%
pick this man up
Downvote
3 months ago