z
OP
AU
Rep:
79%
AU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2

Hello everyone,

It's time to announce Season 1 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare RM 5v5 Invitational Leagues Information!

The best teams and players on the platform will battle it out over several weeks of intense competition for the distinguished title of league champions, as well as a slice of the illustrious prize pool up for grabs.

This thread contains a comprehensive breakdown of the competition. Although this thread may be extensive and exhausting to read, we cannot stress to you enough that each section is read carefully if you are considering competing in leagues, as it all is extremely relevant to the overall operation of the tournament.

We are very proud to announce the largest league numbers we have ever had, and I would like to take the time out to thank the Call of Duty title for finally giving us a COD that we can all enjoy, and it shows here in Season 1 with the massive amounts of interest we have received from players to get back into it!

Hopefully the unmatched support in terms of prize pool and comps this COD has been enough of a give back to the grind that you guys have put in for us...top blokes

Format

The season will be broken down into two separate phases, as reflected in the schedule further down in this announcement.

5v5 Search and Destroy League

• ALL Teams selected by admins unless otherwise necessary
  • 7 week Pool Play period (23rd Jan - 13th March),
  • 5 day playoff preiod if required (14th March - 19th March)
  • 4 Week Finals Period (20th March - 17th April),

Phase 1: Pool Play
Pool play will consist of all teams playing each other once over a seven week period. These pool play fixtures will be randomised from the teams invited to each respective league.

5v5 Matches will consist of 1 match per week. Each match in the Pool Play season will be a single map.

*CGa will have Round 8 and Round 9 generated at the start of the season and an admin will specify in the game chat what round it so you can find the map that is required to play.

Tied Placings
If there are two or more teams who are seeded the same after the conclusion of the round robin phase, their seedings will be based on their Head to Head result against all tied teams, if still tied they will go off F/A for the playoff period.

Phase 2: Finals
At the conclusion of the round robin phase of the competition the 4 highest seeded teams will progress into the finals bracket. The finals bracket runs under the format of a 4 team double elimination bracket. An example of the format can be seen in the spoiler below.

Note: CGa is running 2 pools, where the top 4 from each pool will progress into finals. Pool 1 and pool 2 will run separate until the below double elimination is completed in each pool. From there the winners from each pool will play in the Grand Final for first place, the losers from each pool will play off for third place. CGa will run for 1 week longer then the rest of the leagues.

Final Bracket Exemplar: Click to view

Finals for each league will be conducted as such:
  • 5v5 Will consist of Best of 3 Maps with no continuation using the veto system.
  • This format will be identical for both CGi, CGm and CGa

Recruitment Drive

Please read the below Team Conditions for season 1 of MWR leagues

Team Conditions

5v5 Invitational League

Seed
CGi
CGm
CGa Group1
CGa Group2
uK
Tainted
Impala
Second Nature
Yoda
Godsent
YiG
aura
Bins
KL clan
Downfall
Blackladder
chemistry
WCM
Carnage
Chozen Few
Solstice 5
RearEXiT
Owen
NewNameGaming
TBA P1
Mozarts-Fifth
Bring4sToMWR
Mindcore
Validate
Stacey is Bae
Apathy
Insight
Inception
WWDinosaurs
Victrix e-Sports
Mythic
Back2Narnia
Omot
SSARD
MDMAMAZING

'Seeds' have been randomly generated and do not indicate predicted performance.

Map Rotations: Click to view

Spawn Choice, Hosting & Knife Off Rules: Click to view

Fixtures CGi/m: Click to View

Fixtures CGa: Click to View

Edited 3 times, last edited 21/1/17 - 6:21pm.
Downvote
4 months ago
NZ
Rep:
82%
inb4bins

Owen would've been T2 CGm

#BinsCGm
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
69%
no bait here boys
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 1
easy money
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Well thanks for the money I guess
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
81%
HAHAHAHAHA
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 4
Apparently admins were as dumb as everyone says lol
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
82%
so the admin team did get worse when voltris left wtf is this
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
79%
PS COD PUG Admin
WOOO WOOO WOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Downvote
4 months ago
NZ
Rep:
85%
Want my pp now?
Downvote
4 months ago
brq
AU
Rep:
80%
Don't recall god sent beating us once in like how many times we played them? I guess they're CGi worthy over us though

ggwp admins, may aswell pay me now
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
82%
am i getting a blue ribbon when i beat everyone in cgo? i mean cga, wait same thing yeah?
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
83%
Ggs bol
Downvote
4 months ago
NZ
Rep:
82%
Lmao, Aura get CGp, and so do Impala after they get slapped by everybody
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
81%
godsent

really...
Downvote
4 months ago

Follow CG PS On:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 37 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1248 Votes