Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Post Likes: 9
Hello everyone, today we're starting an initiative to help players, streamers, teams and organisations find sponsors. eSports and CyberGamer are starting to become more mainstream in Australia and we've started to receive a lot more interest from companies that approach us wanting to get in touch with reputable gamers/teams.

In order to do this properly we've created an applications system here:
http://au.cybergamer.com/sponsorapplications/

If you are an individual or a team/organisation that has some reasonable exposure please put in an application. Applications with popular twitter, twitch or youtube channels are likely to be the most sought after. It is important you list all the areas that you are able to offer branding to a sponsor as some companies will only be interested in applications that offer a particular medium.

You'll be contacted via the email you provide once a sponsor is interested in your application. It'll likely take a month or two to get off the ground, but hopefully it can be a regular source of opportunities for lots of gamers.

It is open to all to all AU users/teams to apply. You can re-update your application with new information at any time, we're likely to add more fields to the form in the future, so I would check back every now and then.

If you have any questions let me know,

Thanks

Edited once, 5/1/17 - 9:34pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
79%
PS COD PUG Admin
Console Tournament Admin
Well Done.
Downvote
2 months ago
Twitter @Feikuh for support
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
40%
Post Likes: 5
Hello I'm looking for a $20,000 mousepad sponsor for my cga team
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
77%
I like the concept, have a few questions,

1.What companies do these get sent to? Companies that have sponsored Cybergamer or?

2. After cybergamer receives the application what happens?
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
noice
Downvote
2 months ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Post Likes: 2
Quote from Qwaznn on the 5th of January 2017:
I like the concept, have a few questions,

1.What companies do these get sent to? Companies that have sponsored Cybergamer or?

2. After cybergamer receives the application what happens?
Yeah sorry should have provided more information. Companies approach us with some kind of requirement, ie wanting to sponsor 1 or more teams, or more commonly wanting to get in touch with 50-100 players that meet some requirement (ie have a popular twitter). Their requirements vary heavily though. The verified teams work will be used in conjunction with this.

We'll basically be only providing sponsors with a summary of all potential players/teams as an aggregate on first contact with them. Once they're serious we'll get in touch with whoever created the application to see if they're interested in that sponsor and to ask for any more information required. There will be some kind of approvals process built into it later.

The system will cover lots of different sized sponsorship's, in some of the smallest cases the sponsor will likely just want to make a simple offer to 100 players, they can accept/deny it and you have very little contact with the actual sponsor, on others we'll basically provide you with their contact details and you can go talk to them.

I have put into the application form that we can provide all information within your application directly to the sponsor immediately, but I don't think that'll actually be necessary. I'll lighten that requirement later if it isn't needed.

If it goes well we'll look to expand on the system more, but it really cant get off the ground without a couple dozen really good applications. CyberGamer will do it's best to avoid conflicts of interests that could come up, but we'll definitely be vetting applications and removing bad ones, the system will only work well if companies/sponsors that use it to connect with players/teams can trust that we're putting them in touch with reputable people.

Thanks
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
77%
wheres majin when you need him
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Save your opinion
Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
I like this GJ cybergamer
Downvote
2 months ago
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Maybe now we can get the Animates sponsorship to feed our pandas.
Downvote
2 months ago
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Quote from Chugs on the 5th of January 2017:
cant u feed the pandas with all the memes you produce? or are they the inedible kind D:
Downvote
2 months ago
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
Quote from Razzamuffin on the 5th of January 2017:
Quote from Chugs on the 5th of January 2017:
cant u feed the pandas with all the memes you produce? or are they the inedible kind D:

They only eat the highest quality of memes, they are hard to produce.
Downvote
2 months ago
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
How about we get someone to sponsor our leagues?
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • @DownfallAU
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
54%
Downvote
2 months ago
Get the new Unity client: csgo.dfrag.tv | Sponsored by: PacificES | Follow me on Twitter: @mavrickmaster
AU
using Chrome 52.0
Rep:
75%
Gj boiz
Downvote
2 months ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • @RIOT_HaZR
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep: