Login:
? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
US
using Chrome 48.0
Rep:
17%
Sergio Busquets has signed a new contract with FC Barcelona that ties him to the club until 2021, and an option for further renewal until 2023 will likely see the player end his career at the Nou Camp.

Sergio Busquets : "I'm excited to remain connected to the club of my life."
"I hope we can celebrate many successes during this new contract, like those before it. This is the best team in the world."
"I'm grateful for (the club's) confidence, but it must be given and taken."
"I try to improve and work as hard as they come with each day. It would be a dream (to retire at Barca), of course I'd like to."
"We must go year by year because football's like this. It depends on how you're feeling and injuries, but hopefully it'll be so."?

Busuqets is extending his deal until June 30 2021 and the new contract also includes a clause that can exend it by two further years, until the end of 2022-23.

The release fee clause is 200 million, set at a height the club and coach believe he is worth as a key part of the team.

Luis Enrique praised Busquets in the build-up to Barcelona-Atletico, saying he was an irreplaceable player.

Edited once, 23/9/16 - 12:02pm.
Downvote
6 months ago
Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
77%
worst player in the league
Downvote
6 months ago
faker

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
261 Votes