Games
AU dluX
1,776 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from Talnoy on the 7th of December 2009:
Final result Frenetic Array 75 Qlimax Crew 10, fray advance to the grand final.
Gary: "If there wasn't spell check on the forums, I'd be fucked. I can't even spell dyslexic."
AU The Björn Identity
1,483 Posts
4.9 years ago
wd fray
NZ Dee.
230 Posts
4.9 years ago
Nice work fray.

On a side note; No suprise that XCibieX was spamming global, he was being an absolute downy over global in our match we lost tonight.

I am sure he can get the odd kill here and there, but it just makes fray look fucking spastic.
AU aesthetics
135 Posts
4.9 years ago
i think your all missing landaxes point. the mental state going into the second round is obviously going to change no matter what the rules say about playing on.
Even though it only killed one person and made no difference apart from one ticket directly, qmX will then have the mindset as if they have been cheated by it.
In the middle of a game it's hard to grasp the multitude of what the arty breach has done and therefore you would not play the same from then on.
tbh fray may have or have not won without the arty breach but imo it's a shit decision by admins when there is no way to clearly say it had no real impact on the outcome
AU thraSK
2,191 Posts
4.9 years ago
Yeah but in the rules it states that its not a guaranteed victory if you call arty breach. I actually thought it was, and I thought others thought it was so I was all like "dont be y'all steppin off the gas pedal just cos we won this by default"
If you would like a refund for the time you spent reading this post, then you should spend your time more wisely
AU Mayo
2,746 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from iDeathh on the 8th of December 2009:
sounds like there's some tension in qmX...

Sounds Sublime..
AU Akme
912 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from popcorn on the 9th of December 2009:
i think your all missing landaxes point. the mental state going into the second round is obviously going to change no matter what the rules say about playing on.
Even though it only killed one person and made no difference apart from one ticket directly, qmX will then have the mindset as if they have been cheated by it.
In the middle of a game it's hard to grasp the multitude of what the arty breach has done and therefore you would not play the same from then on.
tbh fray may have or have not won without the arty breach but imo it's a shit decision by admins when there is no way to clearly say it had no real impact on the outcome

We were under the mindset we had instantly lost after Dawson started qq'ing over global when the arty happened. But we were told we had to see the match out to the end, so we decided to give the second round our best effort.

You might say we had the worse sided mindset, as Qmx knew they had won, and we knew we had lost, but we pushed on, and then after rules were read in finer detail, we emerged victorious.
AU ox1de
PC BF AC
1,695 Posts
4.9 years ago
amazing
Redding: make sure to wash ur holes
AU Akme
912 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from oxide on the 11th of December 2009:
amazing

Get back to your $200 vid scrub.