Games
AU Taylor Swift
3,130 Posts
2.3 years ago
Made a thread like this on xbox side, but figured I would get more help here.

Long story short, I am a shitcunt at SC2, but I am watching videos, replays and studding shit about strats and build orders on liquidpedia SC2 page. So I am slowly getting better with macro etc etc, and very basic strategy.

So I think it would be beneficial if someone could help me/teach me to play.

Ohno. ecbocer on PC side, maybe doing what stokez did.

So if you would like to teach, leave me a pm or post here ty
Don't do what Donnie don't does. -- NEVER NOT LFD -- Prior preparation prevents piss poor performance.
AU miraaGe
15 Posts
2.3 years ago
I'll help you. I'll basically give you a rundown on all the necessary things you need to win in low leagues (I only assume a low league). I'm a grandmaster, top 50 so hopefully you can learn a thing or two from me Ripp.402 add me and we can get started in the coming days.
AU Muni
3,655 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from miraaGe on the 18th of April 2012:
I'll help you. I'll basically give you a rundown on all the necessary things you need to win in low leagues (I only assume a low league). I'm a grandmaster, top 50 so hopefully you can learn a thing or two from me Ripp.402 add me and we can get started in the coming days.
TEAACH MEEEEEEEEE <3
"I'm back from overseas, this isn't over yet!" (c) Kaka
AU miraaGe
15 Posts
2.3 years ago
Hahahh. No worries
AU Muni
3,655 Posts
2.3 years ago
3vA.I match and you can teach us awwwww.
"I'm back from overseas, this isn't over yet!" (c) Kaka
AU Taylor Swift
3,130 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from miraaGe on the 18th of April 2012:

sweet thanks man, just reading some basic strats atm, unless you wanna go in game and teach me some stuff there
Don't do what Donnie don't does. -- NEVER NOT LFD -- Prior preparation prevents piss poor performance.
2.3 years ago
oh hay dar hunter! Hit me up on facebook if you want me to help you out sometime

gl hf
Stokezeyy
AU Taylor Swift
3,130 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from Stokeez. on the 18th of April 2012:
oh hay dar hunter! Hit me up on facebook if you want me to help you out sometime

gl hf

ahaha will do. I got ur skype, I'd rather that so we can talk.

PISSES ME OFF
AU Sarky
1,141 Posts
2.3 years ago
all i can say if listen to what destiny says, if your new at the game just focas on mechanics, dont take notice of pro builds and other such shit just learn the game till you reach plat
"Is that a Fiddlesticks, oh wait its Jarvan" -Larotac
AU cellardoor.
284 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from Sarky on the 19th of April 2012:
all i can say if listen to what destiny says, if your new at the game just focas on mechanics, dont take notice of pro builds and other such shit just learn the game till you reach plat
I would advise against listening to destiny

but hes right, you're new, you're most likely in the lower leagues so don't focus on any intricate strategies. Just learn the different units, their strengths and weaknesses and their roles. practice using hot keys and just make a lot of stuff. Experiment. There's no way to better improve than to play. And by playing your mechanics will get better and you will jump up leagues. BASIC build orders may be necessary from gold up but strategy doesnt really affect much until diamond+, your mechanics and macro alone can get you there.

best way to improve: play.
AU tAYY
920 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from cellardoor. on the 23rd of April 2012:

^

Just learn how to macro and what to make when you see scout stuff. Don't try to do cute stuff, you'll just fuck it all up.
www.twitch.tv/taydot // leeg of legongolas feelO Q strem
AU Sarky
1,141 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from taydOt on the 23rd of April 2012:

^

haters
"Is that a Fiddlesticks, oh wait its Jarvan" -Larotac
AU cellardoor.
284 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from Sarky on the 24th of April 2012:
Quote from taydOt on the 23rd of April 2012:

^

haters
destiny's a funny cunt. but theres better ways to imrpove then watch his stream. basically all ull learn from his stream is to burrow infestor play. You can learn everything on your own just by playing until you get to the higher leagues. Then u need to start studying and understanding the game alittle more indepth
AU Raguraki
29 Posts
2.3 years ago
Destiny's not that good anymore, I used to watch him heaps, before that drunk stunt with 9k people watching him (gosh). I really think you should avoid listening to Destiny. I'll rather listen to someone like CatZ etc.

Just work on your micro and macro, don't go APM spamming, because of pros doing it just warm up doing that. It can really mess you up. All I can say to get better is to play more games and understand certain situations. Try to remember counters and transitions.

I used to play a lot of Starcraft 2, now I play MOBA games lol.

Good Luck, and I hope you get better ^^.
AU tAYY
920 Posts
2.3 years ago
How does APM spam mess you up? It is only there, like you said, you warm your hands up so you can use them properly in the later game. Don't say destiny is bad and catz its good because that makes 0 sense lol.
www.twitch.tv/taydot // leeg of legongolas feelO Q strem