Games
Yes it's conclusive enough for me
38.7%
No it's not conclusive enough
61.3%
Total Votes: 124   Last vote: 12:19am 21/5/12
Poll closed: 2.2 years ago
Poll results are only viewable once you have voted, or once the poll finishes.

AU Crow.
5,499 Posts
2.2 years ago
Theres actually zero point talking to arseynimz about anything guys
He's not the most helpful person or the most willing person to help
"Edge cups the balls and works the shaft, good bloke" - Rozay
NZ Learn2Learn
999 Posts
2.2 years ago
If Cybergamer rules said you could be banned for owning a Codehook account then it seems fair, but no where does it say it's an offence.
There are 0 demos of him hacking in a Cybergamer match or even in pub.

Pretty much no point discussing it the admins are too stubborn to change it due to how they feel about him personally or the fact they would look like complete idiots now if they removed the ban.
AU react
1,118 Posts
2.2 years ago
Let him play LAN It's fairly hard to cheat at a LAN anyways.
IMO he doesn't cheat.
AU Doyle_
843 Posts
2.2 years ago
I'm a bandwagon kinda guy, but i cant see which poll is winning so I think ill skip the vote.
AU Bully..
1,596 Posts
2.2 years ago
he is quick to call cheats and is quick to say he now didn't buy cheats so a ban will do
AU muso
3,958 Posts
2.2 years ago
Nah learn2learn there is some rule about admins being able to ban who ever they want without reason its written somewhere.

(legit)

like think about it if i stab someone at lan lets just say as an example. Will i get banned of cg? Probably yes but there isn't a rule specific for it they would just enforce the "we can do what we want rule"
7.32 January 19th 2011 FORUMS SEGREGATED 1/06/2012 - Zues ban
AU es
1,587 Posts
2.2 years ago
no offence to conka as he's a good bloke.. but he is nowhere near as good as some players nor anywhere near as blatant as some players, imo he ddn't cheat to begin with..
AU Crow.
5,499 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from CG ToS:
CyberGamer reserves the right to ban/lock/terminate your account for any reason we see fit, or no reason at all.

Ye muso its in the terms of service
AU Kizmmit_
259 Posts
2.2 years ago
Cybergamer reserves all rights to ban whoever they want for whatever reason, I don't want you guys to forget that.
AU Bully..
1,596 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from Kizmmit_ on the 26th of April 2012:
i reserves all rights to ban whoever i want for whatever reason, I don't want you guys to forget that.
and i don't want you to forget your ego is pretty big and is not needed in this thread
AU rotax
6,681 Posts
2.2 years ago
how is baning someone with absolutely zero proof viable?

your all basing this on hearsay.
its pretty much like this "LOLOL MILLAH HAS CODEHOOK"

to bad millah, your banned now.

being a member of a hacksite and coping a ban is also fucking dumb, as plenty of you know im a member of most hack sites, does not mean i hack?
OTHER things happen on hack sites also, and its mainly a circklejerk fest of who has the biggest ego of coding.
AU Crow.
5,499 Posts
2.2 years ago
Quote from theBULLY on the 26th of April 2012:
ego
Its not kiz's ego you should be worried about

*Cough* AC Team *Cough*
AU Kizmmit_
259 Posts
2.2 years ago
i reserves all rights to ban whoever i want for whatever reason, I don't want you guys to forget that.
and i don't want you to forget your ego is pretty big and is not needed in this thread
since ego is a way in which I perceive and convey myself personally I would think I was modest, I don't consider any one person to be superior to another but I suppose you know me better than I know myself .
AU Doyle_
843 Posts
2.2 years ago
Powerslave used to ban purely based on cg accounts linked to accounts registered on cheat sites. So it shouldnt be news to us...
AU Bully..
1,596 Posts
2.2 years ago
since ego is a way in which I perceive and convey myself personally I would think I was modest, I don't consider any one person to be superior to another but I suppose you know me better than I know myself .
lol good joke?