Games
0 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Impulse on the 20th of April 2012:
Quote from Ferretz on the 20th of April 2012:
someone is a bit frustrated
that's what you get when you talk to someone in gamecast..
Settle down boys. I was tired and just woke up. I missed the cast and was abit pissed.
It alright. I was just trying to get the message across that we havent ended. Sorry Hadi
AU Hadi
2,730 Posts
2.6 years ago
No need to be sorry.
Quote from StoogeKid.AGN on the 20th of April 2012:
Are you apart of GameCAST? NO!
thats like the best compliment ive ever been given
Gave the 4's ladder finals. Call me God.
AU Sterloss
699 Posts
2.6 years ago
Yeah, I know sometimes you have to break the 'new guy' in, but tonights cast was absolutely rubbish. And the picture was so grainy it was ridiculous. They've done better, I particularly liked last weeks shoutcast with Liam, albeit the beginning was a bit choppy and their mics were stuffing up.

Oh well, there's always next cast guys
The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
0 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from UndeadSlasher on the 20th of April 2012:
Yeah, I know sometimes you have to break the 'new guy' in, but tonights cast was absolutely rubbish. And the picture was so grainy it was ridiculous. They've done better, I particularly liked last weeks shoutcast with Liam, albeit the beginning was a bit choppy and their mics were stuffing up.

Oh well, there's always next cast guys
Ive only done about 5 casts anyway. Im trying to learn my best as always.
I guess we have to be more prepared before each cast but then again, all I do is rock up and cast. :/
AU falcon
AU PC Mod
5,639 Posts
2.6 years ago
I believe the confusion regarding the website may have originated from this. Anyway, please use the Xbox Shoutcasting forum section in future.

Locking this thread, use the other one:
www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/372197/GameCast-Shoutcasting-Another-CGd/