Games
AU Silent.
2,743 Posts
4.1 years ago

Hi guys

The Naruto:SG Ladder is now Live! Everyone can start challenging!

To begin with, we're going to run the initial first part of the season using the ELO rating system (a system which defines your rank and points). You can find out more info about the ELO rating system by looking at the text above the ladder, or visiting this link.

The ladder will also be run on Turbo Mode. This is mostly because games will not take a great amount of time, so users may want to get a few matches done per night/many per week, rather than sit around waiting for 1 short match per week.

Both the ELO and Turbo modes will be on a 'trial basis'. We think it is going to be best for the ladder, but of course will review and make any necessary changes later down the track should the community push for such.

We're going to start out with basic rules, and develop those further as the short season progresses. Be sure to voice your concerns and suggestions in the relevant forum threads!

Current Rules: Click To View

Schedule
Open For Registration: 10th April
Ladder Goes Live: 12th April 6pm

Ladder Lock 29th May

Elimination/Qualifying Finals: 5th June - 12th June
Semi Finals: 12th June - 19th June
Preliminary Finals: 19th June - 26th June
Grand Final: 26th June - 3rd July

The finals we'll be using at the moment are a Top-4 finals, based on Double-Elimination method. The image below dictates how it will work. We may up this to a Top-8 finals, but that remains to be seen and will be based on how it goes in the coming weeks.

All feedback, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

Afro

Edited twice, last edited 16/5/12 - 5:46pm by krazeqz.
LFC GHOSTS SND XBOXONE PM ME
AU Masochistic
2,356 Posts
4.1 years ago
Sweet. Can't play any matches tonight but will be on tomorrow.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.1 years ago
looking good already challenging people am anyonelooking for a match challenge me
AU Hornet'
2,943 Posts
4.1 years ago
Sounds good

Might buy the game
Best J4 JG OCE // CG Forum Rules // Support Ticket
AU Twilife
4,979 Posts
4.1 years ago
The first couple of matches may go through a little slowly. Seems SOMEONE (me) forgot to select the automatic completion setting. Regardless, it'll be all good as it's the very start of the ladder and everyone's in the same points range.
I used to play Xbox a lot.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.1 years ago
so how long will we have to wait until they go through ive finished 2matches and am waiting till tommorow for one, just so i know when to expect to play next?
AU Twilife
4,979 Posts
4.1 years ago
Resolved all the confirmed-score matches just now, should go through within the next few mins.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4.1 years ago
ok cool ill just wait for them to dissapear then
AU Avengers
5,244 Posts
4.1 years ago
Sweet Cheers Guys!!!
AU Twilife
4,979 Posts
4.1 years ago
From now on they should all go through automatically provided both teams enter the same scores.
AU Avengers
5,244 Posts
4.1 years ago
With turbo invites. are you guys gonna put on something if they don't accept and the times pass it's a cancel of the challenge? coz the challenges seem to still be in place. I have to manually cancel it.
NZ Qwiskyy
2,026 Posts
4 years ago
Any of the fights being streamed I'd be keen to watch
Follow Me @QwiskyyCW
AU Masochistic
2,356 Posts
4 years ago
Quote from Ruckus xo on the 17th of April 2012:
Any of the fights being streamed I'd be keen to watch
Not that I know of, pretty sure Avengers was going to stream some though.
AU Avengers
5,244 Posts
4 years ago
^ Yea i will be streamin but just hit capped soo won't be for a week or so. Sorry. will post up when i do.
AU Naminé
1,301 Posts
4 years ago
sound good would love to watch matches getting streamed it worked wonders when the gears community started streaming our community has almost tripled since

XBOXONE: CoD:BO3 2v2 S&D Prized
Starting in: Grand final underway
XBOXONE: CoD:BO3 2v2 S&D Prized
Starting in: Running
Follow CG On:
Prized Tournaments - Your preference?
Big prizes and less tournaments
Medium prizes and average amount of tournies
Smaller prizes and lots of tournaments
Don't mind
1410 Votes