Games
AU Speccy
396 Posts
2.5 years ago
according to spreik you can actually divide by 0?
AU reZ-
1,969 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from Millah on the 11th of April 2012:
It was stated so many times that top of each group goes straight through and 2nd place of each group gets put in the playoffs for the last 2 spots. Every single person in the whole of CG can understand this except you....

Spriek, you had another team in your group man. Resulting in another opportunity to win, meaning your ratio means nothing.
[19:36] AVANT.PALIT extacy: getting payed loving cod and slaying bitches
AU Narkdawg
4,281 Posts
2.5 years ago
hey guys, where are the drinks happenning for lan? its my 21st birthday and i wouldnt mind celebrating it in a few weeks with my mates
[18:32] conkaa: who the fuck is bangs
AU gearee
6,399 Posts
2.5 years ago
guys there's really no need for this bickering

all we have to do is calculate the lpm (leans per minute) in spreik's group, the team with the highest lpm goes through

ez
AU teebz
390 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from Swiftz on the 11th of April 2012:
Wtf Lol, vires beat carnage in the comp but carnage go through because of minimal round difference.
!
AU hektik
8,720 Posts
2.5 years ago
Sno asking teebz to reschedule our match last night, since there was 0% chance of cro being in attendance

[18:23] vires teebz~! #Relentless: My Mum will be in hospital tomorrow for an operation..
[18:25] vires teebz~! #Relentless: And I'm going up to Luner Park Thursday for 3 days...
[18:26] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: lunar park for 3 days...?
[18:26] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: the theme park?
[18:27] vires teebz~! #Relentless: Yeah going with some mates to melb and visting
[18:27] vires teebz~! #Relentless: the park
[18:27] vires teebz~! #Relentless: etc
[18:30] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: How about
[18:30] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: early next week some time

[18:43] vires teebz~! #Relentless: Look man I've based my time around the schedule, I know that you couldn't of predicted these unfortunate events and I offer my condolences to what Cro must be feeling but these things happen..
[18:44] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: So you wont take the extra few days for your team to strat
[18:45] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: cant even wait a few days
[18:46] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: we would reschedule for you if it was a problem.
[18:47] vires teebz~! #Relentless: As I said, I won't be able to participate until Saturday or Sunday and then I MIGHT be going fishing with my oold man since it's holidays after that...
[18:47] vires teebz~! #Relentless: I don't know when I can next play..
[18:47] vires teebz~! #Relentless: Not until I finalize my own trips for the holidays..
[18:49] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: Surely your holidays dont last a few days
[18:49] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: Fishing can wait a day or so...
[18:49] vires teebz~! #Relentless: 3 nights based off the time my dad gets off work?
[18:50] vires teebz~! #Relentless: We have to travel almost 3 hours to were we usually go..
[18:50] vires teebz~! #Relentless: BUT I don't have to explain my life to you..
[18:50] vires teebz~! #Relentless: As I said I based my time off the schedule..

[19:07] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: Whatever
[19:07] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: see what arsey has to say about it.
[19:10] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: Why are you fishing at 8pm anyway.
[19:19] vires teebz~! #Relentless: zzz fishing = 3 nights = I can't play at anytime within the 5... days I'm gone
[19:20] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: Ok so youre going to luna park for 3 days
[19:21] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: then youre going fisihing for another 3 days.
[19:21] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: you said you 'MIGHT' go fishing.
[19:44] vires teebz~! #Relentless: Give me a time and a date
[19:46] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: 1 moment
[19:49] vires teebz~! #Relentless: I hope this game is worth cancelling my melb trip
[19:49] vires teebz~! #Relentless: zz
[19:49] vires teebz~! #Relentless: You know what fk my mum off tomorrow we play?
[19:49] vires teebz~! #Relentless: I'll ditch visiting her in hospital to play this game

[19:53] vires teebz~! #Relentless: Tomorrow good?
[19:53] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: Checking
[19:53] vires teebz~! #Relentless: mmk

[02:57] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: Only thing he'll be catching is a missed flight to melbourne
[02:57] SEQUENTIAL Sno.: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

biggest bullshit artist of the month award??
[21:52] SEQUENTIAL Sno. RAZER: gunna go beat my meat [21:52] SQL glock RAZER: will beat mine also ~ TEK9 Cinema - http://www.youtube.com/moomiaowoof
AU Mors
4,626 Posts
2.5 years ago
ROFL
so now he is fishing his mum?
First on cg to complete inferno D3 2/6/12
AU Uber~
AU PC WOT Admin
2,164 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.5 years ago
dun even matter, admins finally got onto vires sneaking in through forefeits
classic stuff though
voxe: we're not asking teams to dispute against you - [22:58] tal ~ secondrate -A-: can you guys dispute
AU RaddicK
1,693 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from spreik on the 11th of April 2012:
Nobody EVER stated the winners of the pool go through,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SCREAMING

A F*CKING FISHING TRIP!!!!

Edited once, 11/4/12 - 11:18pm.
AU teebz
390 Posts
2.5 years ago
Who are you to question the legitimacy of what I do in my free time?! This is outrageous. I know how ridiculous it must of sounded at the time but what I spoke was the truth.
!
AU fez_
1,518 Posts
2.5 years ago
ppl doing stuff besides cod wot da, gud 1 nerdgas lmao
AU teebz
390 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from Uber. on the 11th of April 2012:
classic stuff though
I could of played the 10th (original scheduled date/time) and 11th(with the except of shuffling the time I was visiting my Mother in hospital), as I am STILL unsure as to when I would be available after my Melbourne trip along with not knowing the current commitments of my team as it was around 8PM when we finalized the re schedule with SQL..No need to "sneak" into anything.
!
AU Uber~
AU PC WOT Admin
2,164 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.5 years ago
Quote from teebz on the 11th of April 2012:
Quote from Uber. on the 11th of April 2012:
classic stuff though
I could of played the 10th (original scheduled date/time) and 11th(with the except of shuffling the time I was visiting my Mother in hospital), as I am STILL unsure as to when I would be available after my Melbourne trip along with not knowing the current commitments of my team as it was around 8PM when we finalized the re schedule with SQL..No need to "sneak" into anything.

Still working on how that actually related to/addressed my post..

wait-

nup, got nothing. Was referring to your pool play performances and subsequent ejection from the wildcard teams, but sure, whatevs manG

Also:

Edited twice, last edited 12/4/12 - 12:00am.
voxe: we're not asking teams to dispute against you - [22:58] tal ~ secondrate -A-: can you guys dispute
AU b0bftw
ShoutCaster
4,530 Posts
2.5 years ago
Lol uber wtf
[21:22] b1llz: i hear auscod is colapsing into itself without me |http://soundcloud.com/cartology |
AU Painyx
3,567 Posts
2.5 years ago
gl temz. still lft for open lan if any team keen
CURRENT COD2 HQ CHAMP