Games
Arseynimz buried a post by kla2g. Show
AU Dragn
PREMIUM USER
2,426 Posts
2.6 years ago
How?
fuk i am dum (c) vyybz | Add xfire | Nov 05 2011 [17:37] animax.dardar: cod4 is dead
AU .cam
1,638 Posts
2.6 years ago
Half the teams in there should not be there, why are ACC there, no offence to them but we've versed them a couple of times and its 13-0 every game
Pain is weakness leaving the body // xfire; camcam567
AU Yaku
619 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from cam. on the 7th of April 2012:
Half the teams in there should not be there, why are ACC there, no offence to them but we've versed them a couple of times and its 13-0 every game

Because if you idiots listen, you enter draft competition = at minimum a CGa spot, is how it works.
AU medal.
279 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from Yaku on the 7th of April 2012:
Quote from cam. on the 7th of April 2012:

Because if you idiots listen, you enter draft competition = at minimum a CGa spot, is how it works.
ACC didn't compete in the draft comp, but still deserve their CGa spot regardless.
They've been around for a while (are unlikely to break up soon), are always good sports, and have picked up some big players recently.

BoL to all teams participating.
AU Painyx
3,578 Posts
2.6 years ago
cga is just another name for cgo now cam. what league are you guys in anyway?
CURRENT COD2 HQ CHAMP
AU kANNE
370 Posts
2.6 years ago
stfu cam you ugly kid.
AU .cam
1,638 Posts
2.6 years ago
Just stating the truth
Pain is weakness leaving the body // xfire; camcam567
AU mrturkle
1,985 Posts
2.6 years ago
whats the go, we are like 2 weeks late. we got a message from hektik like a week ago saying that payment was delayed to the 12th. well that was 3 days ago fuck sake!
AU b0bftw
ShoutCaster
4,530 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from mrturkle on the 15th of April 2012:
whats the go, we are like 2 weeks late. we got a message from hektik like a week ago saying that payment was delayed to the 12th. well that was 3 days ago fuck sake!
Someone is eager to lose!
[21:22] b1llz: i hear auscod is colapsing into itself without me |http://soundcloud.com/cartology |
AU #OMEN
PREMIUM USER
Game Administrator
5,818 Posts
2.6 years ago
When is this Season of leagues going to get under way.
Breakdown Gaming FaceBook | Sponsored By Mionix Light-Years Ahead Of The GAME
NZ Hydrah
3,244 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from mrturkle on the 15th of April 2012:
^^^
AU Dealzz
PREMIUM USER
7,109 Posts
2.6 years ago
keen as beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[22:33] #resistaNce.Boomer: they know i dont cheat they just wanted a excuse to bann me before the season
AU Speccy
396 Posts
2.6 years ago
when does the map rotation get released?
AU hektik
8,720 Posts
2.6 years ago
schedule/map rotation/challenges will be up and sent out this thursday coming

we're just working on something extra that we might introduce and want to include for this season ^_^
[21:52] SEQUENTIAL Sno. RAZER: gunna go beat my meat [21:52] SQL glock RAZER: will beat mine also ~ TEK9 Cinema - http://www.youtube.com/moomiaowoof