AU GeoffBRO
3,144 Posts
2.5 years ago

yes.... they bounce (for now)

Edited once, 4/4/12 - 8:19am.
AU Sharpy!
1,692 Posts
2.5 years ago
haha who needs flashes and smoke anyways.
AU GeoffBRO
3,144 Posts
2.5 years ago
could easily be fixed if they get rid of the bounce, would take alot more skill to make that without the bounce, and could actually be a legit strat.
AU GeoffBRO
3,144 Posts
2.5 years ago
"@jimmywhis <VIDEO SNIPPED> you agree that bounce should be removed from molotovs? could take some skill to make that without bounce."

"@PGApexjE Funny you said this, I had JUST watched this video and posted a proposed fix to the pro forums."

looks like we may get a fix, finding out what his idea was of a fix.
AU GeoffBRO
3,144 Posts
2.5 years ago
"@PGApexjE Limiting distance can be thrown along with no bounce, I think a short distance - I.E. 10yds is plenty to use it effectively."
AU kla2g
2,143 Posts
2.5 years ago
Is it just me, or does this mean that your whole team can buy molotovs and block off every entrance that is reachable in the game?

shieeeeet
i no care i lov it
AU GeoffBRO
3,144 Posts
2.5 years ago
hahahaha, i don't think they they are in competitive mode. ill look next time i play.
AU Sovyy
1,364 Posts
2.5 years ago
Silly Valve
"if in doubt... flat out" ~ Colin McRae 1968 - 2007 | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn3BxI0vBtU
AU jake-2iyM-
4,405 Posts
2.5 years ago
Is there even going to be warmod in csgo?
AU GeoffBRO
3,144 Posts
2.5 years ago
does the dev of warmod have twitter?

edit: https://twitter.com/#!/PGApexjE/status/187352952351113216
AU moojuice
428 Posts
2.5 years ago
Twelve-60 the man behind gametech and warmod will most likely make a warmod for cs:go after it's released, an lo3 config will have to suffice until then.
AU Curley
2,230 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from klassic on the 4th of April 2012:
Is it just me, or does this mean that your whole team can buy molotovs and block off every entrance that is reachable in the game?
Whole team @ 2 flash, 1 frag, 1 molotov each.

fuqk dat mang
AU Sharpy!
1,692 Posts
2.5 years ago
haha rubber bottles for molotov!
AU kla2g
2,143 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from Forever_Curley on the 4th of April 2012:
Whole team @ 2 flash, 1 frag, 1 molotov each.

fuqk dat mang

Imagine it... on train, molotovs @ t con, white halls, sl, boilers... block every spot imaginable, get into gaycunt spots and hold lines or wait out time lmao
i no care i lov it
AU GeoffBRO
3,144 Posts
2.5 years ago
btw curley, only 1 flash allowed currently, will probably go back to two eventually, and i doubt molotovs will be allowed in competitive play unless they are seriously nerfed.