Games
AU ron1n
1,980 Posts
2.6 years ago
I wouldn't stress much if you don't get in, they are doing the beta events over a series of weekends with a different group of beta applicants each time so I'd wager a decent percentage of those that applied will get in eventually.
A passage from the book of vet...
AU Vulkan
4,801 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from FacebookGW2:
From 10th April, players can pre-purchase the Guild Wars 2 Collector's, Digital Deluxe or Standard Editions from buy.guildwars2.com or select retailers. All players that pre-purchase Guild Wars 2 will be given access to all upcoming beta events and will be given head start access prior to release. Follow the link for more information about this and our incredible Collector's Edition!
Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Events (sounds like the similar thing I've been doing with Tera every fortnight) ,Three days of headstart access
AU shann
412 Posts
2.6 years ago
Such good news
Most suspect guy at LAN award - GGF April 2011 â–‘ ARCANUM
AU nuke.
ShoutCaster
3,595 Posts
2.6 years ago
So so so keen. Fuck them for keeping me waiting, need something good to play. -_-
Steezed out like a motherfucking goddamn SHUT THE FUCK UP you come back fuck you
AU Downedski
808 Posts
2.6 years ago
AU nuke.
ShoutCaster
3,595 Posts
2.6 years ago
Keen on digital deluxe.
Steezed out like a motherfucking goddamn SHUT THE FUCK UP you come back fuck you
AU DELETE PLEASE~xoxo
527 Posts
2.6 years ago
Collectors addition looks amazing, that 112 page book and art portfolio had me sold.
XFIRE:mortymort/ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
AU anomaIy
9,129 Posts
2.6 years ago
omg, collector's edition all the way

soundtrack CD + art book ;_;
gaijin
AU bogzillar
1,254 Posts
2.6 years ago
every member in floral will be playing gw2 religously

+1 to collectors edition here game is shaping up to look amazing.

also the system specs look great attracts a whole new playerbase to the game and it seems the graphics options will have a decent amount of scaleability.

Have been waiting for a good mmo since WoW and i think gw2 will redefine the current stale genre
AU reZ-
1,969 Posts
2.6 years ago
"25 GB's of available HDD space"

Game is fkn massive, good sign
[19:36] AVANT.PALIT extacy: getting payed loving cod and slaying bitches
AU mauseum
5,404 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from bogzillar on the 14th of March 2012:
every member in floral will be playing gw2 religously
Incentive or what.
AU DELETE PLEASE~xoxo
527 Posts
2.6 years ago
I have a feeling people will bitch about the dungeons, because the dungeons take actual thinking and are a challenge, resulting in them getting nerfed. This better not happen.
XFIRE:mortymort/ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
AU mauseum
5,404 Posts
2.6 years ago
No nerfing please.

I played WoW for over five fucking years watching them destroy the skill curve, made all my knowledge and experience useless.

If people want to spend hours upon hours theory crafting to so they can squeeze every last drop out of their class let them, it's makes for a far better game and experience than pandering to fucking casuals to make a money.

Edited twice, last edited 14/3/12 - 4:45pm.
AU l_w_88
6,536 Posts
2.6 years ago
I'd have to disagree that it makes a better game, but a better mmo sure.
"theirs smart people and dumb ass" - iMonsteR
AU mauseum
5,404 Posts
2.6 years ago
There's no other game type being discussed....