Games
AU OFFTAP
366 Posts
2.1 years ago
Very nice. I like how it's not just a downloaded text. They are unique and look really nice and clean.
Keep it up
AU Kaineey
1,340 Posts
2.1 years ago
They all look good keep it up.
Follow me on Twitter @Kaineey - K.I.T.S
NZ Royds
979 Posts
2.1 years ago
only now exists - wallpaper

download from - http://royds.deviantart.com/#/d4rz4o6
my bro
AU AEONN.
1,741 Posts
2.1 years ago
Royds Your So amazing man i love your work.

holy shit How long does it take make works like this?
NZ Royds
979 Posts
2.1 years ago
this piece took me 30 mins which is bad, I should spend more time on it
my bro
AU bunnyx
PREMIUM USER
1,366 Posts
2.1 years ago
Impressive, although it is a bit hard to read, the descender on the e is misleading
AU buckkz
1,586 Posts
2.1 years ago
They look sick keep it up.
AU Kriz.
48 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from bunnyx on the 6th of March 2012:
Impressive, although it is a bit hard to read, the descender on the e is misleading
serious? hard to read.. you obviously don't get typography..
AU bunnyx
PREMIUM USER
1,366 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from Kriz. on the 6th of March 2012:
you obviously don't get typography..

What's the point of written language if you can't fucking read it? If that logotype was supposed to represent or advertise a company, it defeats the purpose of its objective if it's illegible.
NZ Royds
979 Posts
2.1 years ago
Its design, sometimes its not meant to be easily read, thats the whole thing with design, If i wanted it to be easily read, i would have used times roman and just wrote it, but that would boring, I'm trying to make it interesting, which can sometime mean its difficult to read, but thats what i love about it, sometimes you just have to think a little, and the piece isn't representing anything, or is a logotype, so its doesn't defeat the purpose of anything? but thanks for the feedback, appreciate it
my bro
AU Kriz.
48 Posts
2.1 years ago
Quote from Royds on the 6th of March 2012:
Its design, sometimes its not meant to be easily read, thats the whole thing with design, If i wanted it to be easily read, i would have used times roman and just wrote it, but that would boring, I'm trying to make it interesting, which can sometime mean its difficult to read, but thats what i love about it, sometimes you just have to think a little, and the piece isn't representing anything, or is a logotype, so its doesn't defeat the purpose of anything? but thanks for the feedback, appreciate it
What he said
NZ Royds
979 Posts
2.1 years ago
updated -

Changed it around

still be downloaded from here - http://royds.deviantart.com/#/d4rz4o6
my bro
AU samuel
454 Posts
2.1 years ago
very nice man, well done
AU loueee
380 Posts
2.1 years ago
I like the updated version more. It has a more natural feel to it. Like its a vine growing around the word randomly or naturally.

I don't understand how not being able to read it means its a bad design. Its purposely made to be creative and interesting. I wish Royds didn't tell people what it reads because it will be up to people to perceive for them selves what it means. If that makes sense? I find it more interesting to look at if i don't know what it is MEANT to mean, i'd rather have my own interpretation of what it is.

NZ Royds
979 Posts
2.1 years ago
Always love your feedback louee, Maybe with some logotypes/typography, I'll let everyone else be the judge in deciding what it says, like you said, it'll have more meaning when you figure it out
my bro