AU Arctic
2,687 Posts
2.6 years ago
Hip hop has left the building ladies and gentlemen
AU Uncle Drew
5,004 Posts
2.6 years ago
momentarily to do do stuff other then argue with you 2
even though your arguements against LoL are outrageously hypocritical being HoN fans, when HoN is a 100% copy and LoL has taken the concept, just like FPS games you fools and made their own spin, with their own ideas, which alot of people think is a great game, alot more people then the shit fan base behind HoN, then again can;t expect many people to be dumb enough to play copy of dota which actually is worse then what it copied, with a terrible server system

bols and lols

/thread

gtfo
chrsha01, your friggin noob lord, get dunked!
AU SorceryBro
1,302 Posts
2.6 years ago
Quote from King Aimbot on the 14th of February 2012:
lol is a 100% rip off of dota but so is hon
as you can see i can agree that hon is a rip off of dota, but whats keeping me here and so entertained is that you seem to refuse to think that LoL is just a bad version of both games for people that are slow in the head which it is its been dumbed down for the majority and been thrown out there for free.

riot tried to make things work but all they ended up doing was producing a shit unbalanced game no matter how many times they patch or update it, it will always be a sub par game. BL m888

Dota > Hon > any other game of this genre ever released > LoL
Quote from King Hip on the 14th of February 2012:
bols and lols
/thread
gtfo
SPOILER: Click to view
AU Uncle Drew
5,004 Posts
2.6 years ago
King fanboy trying to speak of originality i laughable
LoL is fun
HoN is dota, but shit
LoL has tried lots of new shit, HoN just reproduced dota for some easy bucks, which failed as its now F2P
HoN = success yeyekm8
LoL has and does use original ideas, working off of the DOTA concept, not just take DOTA and make it bad
LoL, has original heros, original items, original build system, builds off the game, like any other game made in the same genre bra

also i'll repeat, i am saying LoL is fun, call it easy all you want, but your flogging a dead horse as i got no cares
chrsha01, your friggin noob lord, get dunked!
AU Dubzzy__
3,630 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from King Aimbot on the 15th of February 2012:
Quote from King Aimbot on the 14th of February 2012:
lol is a 100% rip off of dota but so is hon
as you can see i can agree that hon is a rip off of dota, but whats keeping me here and so entertained is that you seem to refuse to think that LoL is just a bad version of both games for people that are slow in the head which it is its been dumbed down for the majority and been thrown out there for free.

riot tried to make things work but all they ended up doing was producing a shit unbalanced game no matter how many times they patch or update it, it will always be a sub par game. BL m888

Dota > Hon > any other game of this genre ever released > LoL
Quote from King Hip on the 14th of February 2012:
bols and lols
/thread
gtfo
SPOILER: Click to view

dam hes good
You gotta get your tools right to know the drill
AU Slubb
838 Posts
2.5 years ago
Guys this argument has happened in countless forums and if you could see past the end of your noses you would know that.

1. Google Dota vs LoL vs HoN
2. Realise all games are good for thier own reasons and people have different opinions. Stop thinking your own opinion is better just because you like a particular game more lol....
3. ????
4. Profit

Edited once, 15/2/12 - 8:59am.
AU Arctic
2,687 Posts
2.5 years ago
Yea but for some reason Hon wins

Sorry mate close but no cigar
NZ vak
PS Platform Mod
5,726 Posts
2.5 years ago
who moved this to HoN section :/

The thread was asking for PS3 players who played hon....
sBd! #1
AU KingMagmus
147 Posts
2.5 years ago
dota 2 isnt even that great atm..
NZ Scazon
3,880 Posts
2.5 years ago
whats wrong with it?
Morgan Freeman of CoD
AU Lordo
975 Posts