AU Pronto.
721 Posts
2.7 years ago
yep i got mind f***** bad
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
NZ nyXathid
1,203 Posts
2.7 years ago
We could never live in a peaceful world. People have different personalities that will always clash!
AU Stoned CROW
2,661 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from NyXaThiD on the 15th of February 2012:
We could never live in a peaceful world. People have different personalities that will always clash!

A difference in personalities in no way should to lead to violence or un-peacful behavior, I strongly disagree with your statement :/ wars aren't fought because of an indifference in personalities, they are fought over even more ridiculous things such as power, money, oil, land and religion.

our differences are what actually progress's the world as we are all able to come up with different ideas and opinions, rather than all thinking alike.

Edited once, 15/2/12 - 4:03pm.
Check out my band here guys! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jl2z78F7Y0
PH hurvee
634 Posts
2.3 years ago
Quote from Prxmix. on the 29th of January 2012:
'As long as there's love there will always be hatred and with hatred there will always be fighting and with fighting we will never live in a world of peace'

Simply put, this quote is a contradiction in itself. I don't follow why love will bear hatred in the first place. I think it's the lack of love instead that can cause hatred.
"As long as there's love there will always be hatred"--it is already a fallacy to begin with!
AU Gaven
1,297 Posts
2.2 years ago
What a mind F***