Games
AU D3llvllON
515 Posts
2.2 years ago
xXD3IIvII0NXx

Vs.

Rotaary

3-0 DemoN's way

1st Track: C class circuit de catalunya 3 laps.

Me picking the vw golf mk2 and Rotaary picking a Lambo muira we started off the first track.
I was a bit worried as i havent seen anyone race the lambo in c class and after i got the initial jump the big lambo led into the first corner. But thats where Rotarry came unstuck and the little golf took the lead and never looked back.

race won by over 250 metres

2nd Track: A Class Tsakuba Full 4laps .

Now while i was choosing my car i really didnt know what to go with so i pulled out my Lotus Exige and so had Rotaary so i knew he meant business. And once again He led into the first corner and held it together and i thought i had a race on my hands but unfortunately to deep into one corner and i pushed to the front but didnt drive away this time

Race won by less the 50 metres

3rd Track:R3 class Topgear test track full 3 laps .

I asked Rotaary if he'd like to do the last race and he obliged so i pulled out my MONSTER Mossler and Rotary pulled out his Mclaren mp4 12c. I got the jump but he had the speed untill the first corner and thats all she wrote

Race won by over 200 metres

Really good game and hope to Vs. him again

p.s yes its a forza writeup and i did it cause i can
"Thats what he said"
NZ Rotary
6,537 Posts
2.2 years ago
Lol
GG
Hope to vs you sometime with a little more prep instead of guessing which cars to chose lol.
AU D3llvllON
515 Posts
2.2 years ago
i did the same lol tune some beast and will enjoy racing you again
"Thats what he said"
NZ Rotary
6,537 Posts
2.2 years ago
yeh, ill have to be more prep'd next time and tune up some cars.

Is this the first Forza Write-up?
AU D3llvllON
515 Posts
2.2 years ago
not the first but probably the first race ladder write up for forza 4 lol i was bored
"Thats what he said"
AU Cactus.
Xbox Platform Mod
3,864 Posts
2.2 years ago
Nice work Demon first write up for forza?
Support Ticket | Forum Rules | Staff Application | CG PUGS | HAWTHORN PREMIERS 2013