Games
AU II The Salt
3,929 Posts
2.8 years ago
Calling all BF3 players & teams - Cybergamer Squad Rush 4 v 4 ladders now open for registration.

Ladder Information & ability to set up/register/apply for ladders can be found here:

4 v 4 SQUAD RUSH LADDER TEAM REGISTRATION

We will be using PUBLIC SERVERS to play this ladder competition hence why we are choosing Squad Rush to do so as it is far easier logistically than other BF3 game modes - so please remember PUBLIC not PRIVATE so be considerate of others at all times

The Set up of matches, General Gameplay, Weapon/Equipment Restrictions can be found here.

4 v 4 SQUAD RUSH RULESET

These rules are open to suggestion and evolution as the ladder progresses and more teams play and can provide adequate input. They are far more liberal than found on the PC section.

Tell all ya friends, and spam recently played PUB players, the more the merrier & healthier the ladders will be.

See you on the Battlefield

Salt, TC AZ
BF3 Administrators
Cybergamer Australia

Edited 3 times, last edited 25/1/12 - 1:00am by Nephix.
AU L J DUST
Doesplay Admin
1,040 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

2.8 years ago
Yeh boii here come ANWA watch out other bf3 teams good decision salt and tc az
cybergamer's 134,585 member
AU vRepulse
1,607 Posts
2.8 years ago
yehhhh buddy!!! idolize win the punch on australia comp and now we are here to smash this
COD = Camp Or Die
AU II The Salt
3,929 Posts
2.8 years ago
Yeah not really my game mode or scale but might have a rumble every now and then - make sure you spread the word after any pub matches boys & thru your BF playing friendslists
AU ZILLLAA
1,428 Posts
2.8 years ago
finally some bf3 action
xGoDzila
AU vRepulse
1,607 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from II The Salt on the 21st of January 2012:
Yeah not really my game mode or scale but might have a rumble every now and then - make sure you spread the word after any pub matches boys & thru your BF playing friendslists

bro no one plays/like squad rush.... i have only ever played it once and that was for the ribbon
COD = Camp Or Die
AU spring
90 Posts
2.8 years ago
hey we need 3 more players so come join

team http://www.cybergamer.com.au/team/80293/
got a beast shot // LFC pick me up // i look up to so moisty
AU TC AZombie
2,135 Posts
2.8 years ago
This is a good idea salt will build interest till these private servers arive
AU Envious Kitty.
1,774 Posts
2.8 years ago
battlefield 4v4?
AU Goat z
941 Posts
2.8 years ago
Wish they could give us more pub servers for this sorta thing. Least EA could do.
AU vRepulse
1,607 Posts
2.8 years ago
well good news, there is a massive update coming soon so it could be private servers or the theatre for bf3!
COD = Camp Or Die
AU II The Salt
3,929 Posts
2.8 years ago
Yes just 4 v 4 for now - some of the bigger BF teams are organising scrims currently in public servers and they have been awesome. This is for the smaller groups looking for something more than just PUB
AU Freedblackdeath
1,895 Posts
2.8 years ago
Now I just need to magically make a tank appear in Squad rush
AU SS Trojan
1,082 Posts
2.8 years ago
Sweet
AU II The Salt
3,929 Posts
2.8 years ago
Ahhh you'll be right freed