Games
AU yellow
ShoutCaster
2,147 Posts
4.9 years ago
Team Immunity have confirmed their return to Counter-Strike with the acquisition of the FeelThePower squad.

Immunity had been without a Counter-Strike team since the disbandment of their previous roster in May after disappointing campaigns at ESWC Masters and KODE5 Global Finals.

It had been suggested for the past days that Immunity were keeping close tabs on FeelThePower, and the move has now been made official by the Australian organisation.

However, it will not come without a roster change, as Andrew "nameci" Luong, who has played for the likes of invulnerability and khemistry in the past, will fill the shoes of Ted "teddyt".

"ted is a great player and has a bright future if people got passed the fact that he did cheat. It wasn't our (the player's) choice that ted would not be able to be a part of our team," team captain Fergus "ferg" Stephenson told dice vip.
Immunity will make their first appearance at the Melbourne WCG pre-qualifier this weekend, where they will feature the following line-up:

Fergus "ferg" Stephenson
Mark "deStiny" Kagan
Gareth "gazR" Lynn
Trong "Snoopy" Truong
Andrew "nameci" Luong

Source: http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=35&newsid=2921

Best of luck to this new lineup, hopefully the team can do well overseas. But definitely a team to watch out for Almost upsetting Alternate at KODE5.
Redding: Shut up Edge, I cant hear you because you're talking"
AU prodigy!
978 Posts
4.9 years ago
no benoR WTF!
AU yellow
ShoutCaster
2,147 Posts
4.9 years ago
The line up for the pre-qualifier for GUTS is: bl4nk, dave, gamz, benoR, oops
Redding: Shut up Edge, I cant hear you because you're talking"
AU money
263 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from prodigy! on the 23rd of September 2009:
no benoR WTF!
AU crank
3,700 Posts
4.9 years ago
benoRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AU xceL
4,996 Posts
4.9 years ago
Where's benoR???
CGidiot: "Baited" - Enth: "I FUCKEN DONT SEE ANY LINE AND SINKERS YA FAGGOTS AYE"
crunchie removed a post by abortioN.
AU gear-ee
6,391 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from yellow on the 22nd of September 2009:
mmunity had been without a Counter-Strike team since the disbandment of their previous roster in May after disappointing campaigns at ESWC Masters and KODE5 Global Finals.

How was it disappointing, i thought they did really well considering the lack of quality prac they had, alternate are a world class team, and they nearly took them down.
AU motion
AU General Mod
8,785 Posts
4.9 years ago
oops isn't playing for GUTS. he's not an aus resident.

funboy is back in the team
gameplex since 2003 ~ [20:09] tal ~ secondrate: man I had to work all day [20:09] tal ~ secondrate: so shit
AU maC
4,839 Posts
4.9 years ago
I agree with Geary i dont see how it was a disappointing campaign. I would have thought it was more of an encouraging campaign.
AU DENIED
3,522 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from abortioN on the 23rd of September 2009:
hes fucking talnoys wife cos hes actually good at games.
oh lol abo?
AU ringwraith
AU General Mod
8,999 Posts
4.9 years ago
really surprised to see gazr and benor on different teams
except for that time where I climbed a wall of dicks with only my ass cheeks.. wow! Good times! - Geary
AU gear-ee
6,391 Posts
4.9 years ago
"ted is a great player and has a bright future if people got passed the fact that he did cheat. It wasn't our (the player's) choice that ted would not be able to be a part of our team," team captain Fergus "ferg" Stephenson told dice vip.

glad to see that at least one gaming organisation has a problem with taking on cheaters *looks at qmx*
AU scream
LoL Head Admin
1,419 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

4.9 years ago
the lineups ok, but it wont stop v300!

think gazr is a lil burnt after not playing since immunity broke up last
AU bazz
4,051 Posts
4.9 years ago
Quote from Geary on the 23rd of September 2009:
mmunity had been without a Counter-Strike team since the disbandment of their previous roster in May after disappointing campaigns at ESWC Masters and KODE5 Global Finals.

How was it disappointing, i thought they did really well considering the lack of quality prac they had, alternate are a world class team, and they nearly took them down.
gearys deserves a medall

cause hes the only one who knows cs...

(yeh they did do extremely well.)

Edited once, 23/9/09 - 2:11pm.