Games
AU predict
PREMIUM USER
856 Posts
2.8 years ago
CyberGamer and OzSOF2.com presents the Soldier of Fortune 2 2v2 barn competition.

I have managed to get a few servers online for this OzSOF2 Community and with all the players coming back and feedback on the game is that the community would like a 2v2 barn competition. I have setup this ladder on the CyberGamer.com.au ladder system. Would like to thank CyberGamer for the continuous support for this game with the ladder software and the forums.

There has been talk's about a possible small sponsorship for the competition this would only mean something like some gaming gear nothing big which is really what we want. The competition map played will be mp_barn. The game format will be elimination and 3 Rounds of first to 5 will be played. This will enable short battles which is really what we want for the time being.

Server will be streaming PB-Bans ban list and as well as running the latest Punkbuster config's and settings as well as special client side settings which I will enable all players to have to have set in order the play in this competition so that we can have a cheat free ladder.

For the teams the minimum amount of players is 2 and the max will be 3. The reason for this is so that we can have as many teams as possible. Honestly I would love to see even teams skill level wise so that we have a enjoyable season so may I ask the community to please don't just pick the best player to play with please try and even it out.

The ladder will officially be opened for challenges on the 1st of February 2012. The ladder will run for approximately 6 weeks then a play off between the top 4 teams (may change) and the winner will be announced.

General rules will apply I will have to write some up shortly, however for now start signing up on the both the website's (http://www.ozsof2.com and http://www.cybergamer.com.au) and become involved in the community aspect of things and get yourself into a team and most importantly have FUN!
Gaming Ladder : http://www.cybergamer.com.au/pc/sof2v2/ladder/

At the moment the administrators for the barn comp are:
Predict & Trance.

We may be looking for more admins I suggest you apply through me or Trance rather than any of the CyberGamer admin areas. Thank you
CyberGamer.com.au Soldier of Fortune 2 PC Head Administrator
AU xipho
1,038 Posts
2.8 years ago
kewl!
AU invoker
1,141 Posts
2.8 years ago
yeer yeer!
AU terror
2,985 Posts
2.8 years ago
fuck. i cant strafe jump anymore.

going to get raped.
oh, it hurts to be this good.
AU rotax
6,692 Posts
2.8 years ago
hmmm
AU energy
675 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from CHZN1 on the 11th of January 2012:
yeer yeer!
bitch!
NZ pathogen
977 Posts
2.8 years ago
just make sure it isnt going to be CTF
--------------------------- JDUUUC
AU invoker
1,141 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from energy on the 12th of January 2012:
yeer yeer!
bitch!

watch yo language fool.
MOP TO TAKE OUT THIS COMP!
AU Zap
71 Posts
2.8 years ago
Im keen. paff dw we wont play ctf on barn. just for you. LOL
NZ pathogen
977 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from Zap on the 13th of January 2012:
Im keen. paff dw we wont play ctf on barn. just for you. LOL
thanks mate
AU energy
675 Posts
2.8 years ago
Quote from chzn1 on the 12th of January 2012:
Quote from energy on the 12th of January 2012:
yeer yeer!
bitch!

watch yo language fool.
MOP TO TAKE OUT THIS COMP!
fgt

Edited 4 times, last edited 31/1/12 - 6:59pm.
AU Funsize
20 Posts
2.8 years ago
CAN I PLAYZ
NZ pathogen
977 Posts
2.8 years ago
YES YOU CAN
AU HazfkN
190 Posts
2.8 years ago
someone partner with me
AU Chook
49 Posts
2.8 years ago
Fak im playing... Predict if you need another server i have one up as well... i'd love to get the sof2 community up and crankin again.
booooooooooooook!