Games
AU Krillin v
219 Posts
2.5 years ago
Hey i need someones help, I am stuck on the 8th year of FM4 Career mode and im up to the 16th race and it says i have no legal cars..the race supported mazda so i bought some mazda cars and still nothing. any ideas
GEELONG CATS 07-09-11 PREMIERS!!
AU Cactus.
Xbox Platform Mod
3,864 Posts
2.5 years ago
Yea i know someone who had this happen, try buying a Mazda or another car and then upgrade it or downgrade it until it says your aloud to play it. or you could try leveling up with your driver because many times when it comes up illegal cars you may have to level up.
Support Ticket | Forum Rules | Staff Application | CG PUGS | HAWTHORN PREMIERS 2013
NZ Rotary
6,537 Posts
2.5 years ago
Try pressing "Y" on the event.
NZ Funqqz
607 Posts
2.5 years ago
You need to upgrade your car if your in the 8th season considering the cars at that level are decent so upgrade or get your level up until you get a new mazda because if you have got the right car it will say would you like to change car
AU Cactus.
Xbox Platform Mod
3,864 Posts
2.5 years ago
I just played it and you need this car

Jaguar - #33 RSR, it cost $1,000,000 GL getting it. you should have already unlocked it though depending on what level you are on.
Support Ticket | Forum Rules | Staff Application | CG PUGS | HAWTHORN PREMIERS 2013
AU Krillin v
219 Posts
2.5 years ago
Quote from Da Cactus on the 27th of October 2011:
I just played it and you need this car

Jaguar - #33 RSR, it cost $1,000,000 GL getting it. you should have already unlocked it though depending on what level you are on.

Ok thanks Cactus it worked! your the best
GEELONG CATS 07-09-11 PREMIERS!!