Games
AU 'TAPOUT
358 Posts
3 years ago
much like dai if you dont use the proper gear your looking for trouble, i got draggin jeans and boots and shift diablo jacket, but after seeing a few lads hit the tar in there leathers and seening the damage done i decided to get full leathers as well.. draggins just wont cut it

Im currently riding a 06 GS500F, love the mighty GS best learner bike for sure
and also got a CBR600RR 05 to Track Ride until i get my unrestricted licence, Ill get pics up soon.

Womby your a newy lad? so am i
Unlucky on the Heritage Softtail? KneeDeepInPink but buyer beware as they say.. dude i just brought the cbr off told me never been dropped always looked after.. i stripped her back the other day to give it a full clean and just cause i love taking my shit apart lol! found cracks and breaks in the fairings and broken bolts and what not from where it has taken a stand still fall.. probably in a garage or something
How big are your contesticles?
AU 'TAPOUT
358 Posts
3 years ago
AU Halsteel
3,349 Posts
3 years ago
Had a thumpster i used to ride to parties.
Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and i'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren.
AU Pinkyy
207 Posts
3 years ago
Quote from 'TAPOUT on the 18th of August 2011:
Unlucky on the Heritage Softtail? KneeDeepInPink but buyer beware as they say.. dude i just brought the cbr off told me never been dropped always looked after.. i stripped her back the other day to give it a full clean and just cause i love taking my shit apart lol! found cracks and breaks in the fairings and broken bolts and what not from where it has taken a stand still fall.. probably in a garage or something

yeah. i just went off what he said, i sent a mate to look at it he told me it was all good.. obviously didnt know squat about the engine problem but ahh well. ima get the prick back lol
AU 'TAPOUT
358 Posts
3 years ago
i live in newy whats his addy ill roster his lawn for ya hahaha jk
AU Dai.
8,539 Posts
3 years ago
Must be stupid not to ride with protective gear.

Found my new bike 1988 GSX-R 750 Slingshot......Google It

They look extremely sexy if looked after.
Pug admins actually fail!
AU KL KRAMER
683 Posts
3 years ago
Quote from Dai. on the 18th of August 2011:
Must be stupid not to ride with protective gear.

Found my new bike 1988 GSX-R 750 Slingshot......Google It

They look extremely sexy if looked after.

Yeah there especially sick if customised!
Im thinking bout buying a 94 model that popped up.

have alook at these modded ones.
www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17632&highlight=slingshot
LETTERS.....and dots......
AU Dai.
8,539 Posts
3 years ago
^^ Sorta destroys the older but aggressive fairing look. Absolute bullets if you can ride them properly.

Also like the Slabby's or a YZF1000 Thunderace.
Pug admins actually fail!
AU Rohizle
6,561 Posts
3 years ago
Get a newer bike if you can, the technology has come so far.

i.e. riding my dad's old thou feels & handles like an antique, compared to a brand new honda thou, its a totally different bike & alot safer.

Also Kramer <3.
AU Zulk
582 Posts
3 years ago
'05 GS500
AU Eskiimo
340 Posts
3 years ago
YZ250
AU 'TAPOUT
358 Posts
3 years ago
that gsx looks nice! gotta love rim tape! +4 HP right there ill be doing PI next year! if they dont cancel it haha
AU Jaaacko__
1,258 Posts
3 years ago
thumpsters allday !
AU bewbs
2,219 Posts
3 years ago
Saving up for my first bike, decided to get my motorbike license before car and getting a Kawasaki Ninja 250r(havent gone for L's yet as im not 18).
havent actually ridden bikes much, just casual dirt riding on my uncles property, but riding runs in the family so deciding to follow in my families footsteps.
"aim assist with controller still takes a lot more skill to aim than no aim assist and mouse." Rotary, 2012
AU Pinkyy
207 Posts
3 years ago
Quote from bewbs on the 7th of September 2011:
Saving up for my first bike, decided to get my motorbike license before car and getting a Kawasaki Ninja 250r(havent gone for L's yet as im not 18).
havent actually ridden bikes much, just casual dirt riding on my uncles property, but riding runs in the family so deciding to follow in my families footsteps.

I dont know what state your from but your dreaming mate.....

You need your p's for 6 months before getting a motorbike license champ. In queensland anyway.