Games
AU Sent1nel
164 Posts
3.4 years ago
Hey all,

I'm seeking veteran RTCW/ET players to entrust with Admin to a couple of Team Immunity's Brink servers. I'm also looking for input in terms of server configuration - is StopWatch, FF, No Perks something you guys would want?

Also Interested to hear peoples thoughts on password protecting one of the servers and handing it out to the competitive community - something we did many moons ago in RTCW to keep the pub trawlers away.

Lastly, Team Immunity will be forming a team for Brink assuming it continues it's success and I'll definitely be looking for veteran players - for those interested thrown-down a post and I'll be in touch.
AU prWARS2
39 Posts
3.4 years ago
AU prWARS2
39 Posts
3.4 years ago
Let's jump in the hot pub together, i'll show you my skills.
AU motion
AU General Mod
8,787 Posts
3.4 years ago
Immunity should pick up team Twilight~intel

also good idea for the servers, biggz should get admin for sure
gameplex since 2003 ~ [20:09] tal ~ secondrate: man I had to work all day [20:09] tal ~ secondrate: so shit
NZ Vagabond
28 Posts
3.4 years ago
I'd be keen ;-; even though my only comp experience is tf2 scrimming in div 3/4 and pubbing with a hodgpodges of div 1/2's...

steam names smallharmlesskitten
AU Sent1nel
164 Posts
3.4 years ago
/Whois Twilight~intel? Who is playing for them?
AU motion
AU General Mod
8,787 Posts
3.4 years ago
neg + 4 other secret players that are yet to be announced due to NDA
gameplex since 2003 ~ [20:09] tal ~ secondrate: man I had to work all day [20:09] tal ~ secondrate: so shit
AU Sent1nel
164 Posts
3.4 years ago
That sounds fairly epic, maybe neg cloned himself? :O

You enjoying Brink motion?
AU Dragzo0o0
1 Posts
3.4 years ago
You called?

Alas, i don't have time to admin servers these days. But i'm very OldSkool RTCW, just thought i'd say Hai!
AU motion
AU General Mod
8,787 Posts
3.4 years ago
thoroughly enjoying it. Way too much CoD the past years due to nothing else of value being released. Hopefully with mod tools and Splash Damage's patching expertise Brink can really have some good competitive seasons.

redux are v.keen!
AU SadAct
PC BF Admin
PC BF AC
5,632 Posts

Enabling today.
Inspiring tomorrow.

3.4 years ago
im oldskool as
redding: why am i still a virgin?
AU Sent1nel
164 Posts
3.4 years ago
It'll be great to see some old Wolf teams coming back for some good games that's for sure. Where is Tofu these days? Still preventing planes from crashing into each other in Melbourne?

Dragon! Good to see you still around! I think we'll have to make a team for all of us retired veterans, teach these young ones a thing or two - or at least try and reminisce about Homer's ranting, Benny's Panzerfaust, Krypton's Pistol, Chrono's Headshots, EJ's SK, Deniro's rage, Spot's Randomness, Lok's 1 Min pub games, Skitzy's lean camping, Ace's Venom, CapD's Hot Date, Danzail's Grenades, Tofu's Strats, Dman's Sten and Sturd's spawn camping with every class.
AU br4wler
82 Posts
3.4 years ago
I've been looking for a new game and think i'll jump on board. I'll be looking for a competitive team once i've settled in
AU neg
9,815 Posts
3.4 years ago
Quote from motion on the 16th of May 2011:
Immunity should pick up team Twilight~intel
sorry m8 we wont be apart of any multi-gaming wash out teams
The neg - Config tweak the game to the point you have as much advantage as a hacker.
NZ Vagabond
28 Posts
3.4 years ago
<.< Time to start my regular analysing of the more decent maps so a team will pick me up.