Games
AU rohypnol
191 Posts
3.4 years ago
Game 1
Map - Langres
Length - 19 minutes 40 seconds

Players Brayalex (American Infantry Company) vs R0hypnol (Whermacht Terror Doctrine)

Piospam all the way baby! By the five minute mark I had most of the territory. Seeing that Bray had gone for rifles I was quick to react in cutting off his fuel early to deny him BARS. Smartly Bray switched to Weapon Support after his third riflesquad. He pumped out a few MGs which caused some minor problems but I put in some decent flanks that kept them from getting suppression down. 8 minutes and I had my first puma out and enough fuel income to constantly pump them out. I began to contain Bray in his base. I was suprised at this stage after my fuel denial he was actually able to get a motor pool out but the damage was already done and fast raids dealt with his AT guns and MGs with AP rounds.

Final Score 496-0 Rohypnol

AU rohypnol
191 Posts
3.4 years ago
Game 2
Map - Langres
Length - 55 minutes 24 seconds

Players Brayalex (Whermacht Defensive Doctrine) vs R0hypnol (American Infantry Doctrine)

It was time to prove my American game had some worth and it wasnt all about Piospam. I had a bad start and things werent looking my way. Being a map I find axis dominant I was always going to have trouble. I didnt play aggressively enough and what was really causing me trouble was the one MG squad supported by volks. This thing locked down so much of the map. After forcing a retreat on brays volks squads I tried a massive flank with my entire force of five rifle squads and three flamer engineers and somehow despite splitting them up the one MG crew suppressed the lot of them and caused some major casualties. This was a depleting fail and Brayalex saying i had "no skill mate" wasnt helpful. Some would have given up at this stage but I carried on. I wanted the round and didnt want to resort to piospam for a third round.

I pumped out a T17 at the 11 minute mark and seen it go down to fraust within seconds :/ But it did its job forcing the MG to retreat and I was able to get some massive flanks in and destablise the centre of the map from lockdown. I circled volks and a newly built mortar crew. Unfortunately after dishing out alot of casualties I find medic crews picking them up

The match went on for over 55 minutes and it became a slog fest! with the score at one stage reaching 32 tickets each. The closest and best game Ive ever played or seen IMO.

AU rohypnol
191 Posts
3.4 years ago
Game 3
Map - Angoville
Length - 35 minutes 18 seconds

Players Brayalex (American Airborne Company) vs R0hypnol (Terror Doctrine)

Piospam again! This game wasnt going to be a good one for me. I figured my Allies is stronger on Angoville and I dont really have a stable strat. The early benefits of piospam where there but in the end I didnt get enough out and Brayalex punished me.
AU rohypnol
191 Posts
3.4 years ago
Game 4
Map - Angoville
Length - 18 minutes 51 seconds

Players Brayalex (Whermacht Defensive Doctrine) vs R0hypnol (American Infantry Company)

In this round Brayalex played unusually bad. I won the early two rifles vs two volks battle very well and it was all downhill for him from there. Many times he tried to setup a medic bunker and I always managed to take it down.

AU rohypnol
191 Posts
3.4 years ago
Game 5
Map - Angoville
Length - 33 minutes 01 second

Players Brayalex (Whermacht Defensive Doctrine) vs R0hypnol (American Infantry Company)

Beating Bray much better in the second Angoville game I went for allies. This was my chance to pick him off. I didnt think I had a chance before the match so having a chance to beat him in this round I went hard. Bray got the early advantage and managed to get up his medic bunkers which are key to his Whermacht play. But in the end I broke him down.
AU B-ray
3,527 Posts
3.4 years ago
shoutcasts incoming soon
AU rohypnol
191 Posts
3.4 years ago
Quote from B-ray on the 30th of November 2010:
shoutcasts incoming soon

You know you want to do it this weekend
AU OSOK
549 Posts
3.4 years ago
Well done mate. Those Screenshots look like there was some carnage involved!
AU OSOK
549 Posts
3.4 years ago
Excuse the pun :p