umm i am waiting?
AU crusetime
109 Posts
4.1 years ago
and have been since 7:15 :s
AU crusetime
109 Posts
4.1 years ago
looks like we have a problem on our hands..
AU Aussieness
21 Posts
4.1 years ago
Well thats not a good start.... rematch
AU rohypnol
191 Posts
4.1 years ago
lol nope I hosted and was there for over 20 minutes. His problem. He wasnt in any of the chats, didnt message me or add me in game. I have shit to do and not going to bother organizing a rematch for someone who cant turn up on time.
AU crusetime
109 Posts
4.1 years ago
i was there at 7:15. all ready to go but your game wasn't there.
AU Aussieness
21 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from crusetime on the 2nd of November 2010:
i was there at 7:15. all ready to go but your game wasn't there.

you may have had "dont show locked games" ticked or something, bad luck
B-ray buried a post by OSOK. Show
AU B-ray
ShoutCaster
3,527 Posts
4.1 years ago
Rohypnol and Cruse play the match out, Emulsion and i have agreed that this time Cruse will host, PM me your times ASAP
AU OSOK
549 Posts
4.1 years ago
What the? You buried my post why? Looks like we have a bias admin. Crusetime used to turn up late to all of my matches as well. I guess he deserves special treatment with his brother being an admin. Bl rohipnol.
AU B-ray
ShoutCaster
3,527 Posts
4.1 years ago
Not at all, Cruse waited for the match but it wasn't there, i am simply saying play the match, dont derail the thread
AU OSOK
549 Posts
4.1 years ago
I am simply saying that crusetime always turns up late, sometimes that's has been well past 20mminutes so I am not surprised this has happened. My comments couldnt be more on topic, your just abusing your admin powers. Its obvious he wasn't there on time, like I said he always turned up late to games with me as well. I don't see why he deserves special treatment...
AU B-ray
ShoutCaster
3,527 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from OSOK on the 3rd of November 2010:
I am simply saying that crusetime always turns up late, sometimes that's has been well past 20mminutes so I am not surprised this has happened. My comments couldnt be more on topic, your just abusing your admin powers. Its obvious he wasn't there on time, like I said he always turned up late to games with me as well. I don't see why he deserves special treatment...
Look at when he posted, he was there waiting, as there was no match in dispute there was no chat between teams, he was there within the time frame the rules state
AU OSOK
549 Posts
4.1 years ago
His first post was 30 minutes after start time. I don't doubt he turned up, I'm saying he would have turned up late as he always does. He has turned up to a match with me 25 min after it was supposed to start. Then I was kind enough to not make him forfeit and lost the game. The 20minute rule is there so if there are connection issues or whatever they can be sorted. Not so you can make your opponent sit around for 20 minutes and turn up at the last minute. No doubt cruse own fault. He does it every time. Any decision other than a forfeit to crus would be bias and outside the rules.
AU B-ray
ShoutCaster
3,527 Posts
4.1 years ago
Quote from OSOK on the 3rd of November 2010:
His first post was 30 minutes after start time. I don't doubt he turned up, I'm saying he would have turned up late as he always does. He has turned up to a match with me 25 min after it was supposed to start. Then I was kind enough to not make him forfeit and lost the game. The 20minute rule is there so if there are connection issues or whatever they can be sorted. Not so you can make your opponent sit around for 20 minutes and turn up at the last minute. No doubt cruse own fault. He does it every time. Any decision other than a forfeit to crus would be bias and outside the rules.
And obtaining a cheap win in the finals isn't?