Games
AU Blitzzy
795 Posts
4.1 years ago
Gday all.
not sure how well this post will look, but worth a shot.

Blitzzy = Cleveland
Fatal 5 = Boston

Blitzzy had home court advantage, as a much anticipated game was about to happen.

First quater started slow, with Ray Allen hitting a 3 pointer to open the match, and with that, i knew i was in trouble.
First quarter belonged to me though, with solid defence and fluid offence, through The Shaqtus and LBJ.

First Quarter: 13-18 Blitzzy's way.

Second quarter, fatal 5 poured on the pressure, great defence with Rondo picking up steals and finishing down the other end. I lost my way offensively, (probably because Varejao got on the court) and Boston took advantage of it. LBJ had 17 points at the end of the half.
(he also had a 3 point shot at the halftime buzzer that hit, but didnt count... thats gonna hurt later on.)

Half Time: 31-32 Blitzzy's way.

Third quarter. what do i say? Fatal came out of the gates like an engine, Paul Pierce, Rondo and Allen were working solidly. with 3 after 3 for Boston, i struggled to keep my guys in the game, considering i had NO 3-pointers for the match. Luckily, LBJ had fired up down the other end... and kept it close..

Third Quarter Time: 55-50 Fatal 5's way.

Last quarter was really quite boring. nothing happened until the last 3 minutes. A couple of turnovers for Boston = 2 MAJOR Alley-oops from Mo Williams to THE KING! i was riding the momentum until Varejao came on, and i lost my way again. But then, a few good defensive plays by me got a few fast breaks going. LeBron steals it, dunks it at the rim. 5 point game.
Williams steals it, goes down the other end. 3 POINT PLAY! At this point i was jumping up and down yelling CMONNNNNNNNNNN! but Fatal had me scouted. he knew i was going hoop to hoop with King23. he smarten up, and i played dumb for him.
Last play: Score = 69-70. Blitzz has ball, gives it into LBJ, passes around top of the key, guard to guard, looks in at Varejao, he kicks it out. Gives it to LeBron. DRIVES. MEETS BABY DAVIS! GOES UP! **** NO! HE ******* MISSED! YOUR BLOODY KIDDING ME!

Final Score: 70 - 69 Fatal 5's way.

Extra Notes: We had problems figuring out how to make it 7 min quarters. so we agree'd to 5 minute quarters. Help there?
LeBron James had 38 points, 8 boards and 4 assists. Best for Cavs.
Paul Pierce was Jordan Player Of The Game. he had some solid numbers 29 Points, 1 board, 1 assist.
Very nice game.. i was considering complaining because those 8 minutes i didnt get may have got me a win, but i agreed to 5. so you wont hear it from me.

Great Game. BOL in the season

***FIRST POST***
#milz
AU JEWS
2,273 Posts
4.1 years ago
Wait, your team name is Knox Raiders? Are you from Knox in Melbourne?

You live right near JEWS, like 5mins away. Feel special. lol

Edited once, 6/7/10 - 9:10pm.
AU Blitzzy
795 Posts
4.1 years ago
your exactly correct JEWS.
I live down Boronia way, 5 mins from the Knox Stadium.

better get back on topic or ill get Thread banned
#milz
AU JEWS
2,273 Posts
4.1 years ago
Lol yeah man that's cool. GG too btw.
AU Blitzzy
795 Posts
4.1 years ago
haha, it was a pisser. i raged exactly after the game ended. LeBron just couldnt pull it off.
bloody bench did jack all. comes on and get some turnovers, yeah whatever.

Well, i learned that my dee, has to pick up, if i want to be a threat in this comp.
#milz
Nivkos buried a post by Zyzz. Show
AU TheTruth
83 Posts
4.1 years ago
Gg blitzy was a blast playin u
AU Blitzzy
795 Posts
4.1 years ago
ahaha. Aussie, nice.
and no probs Truth. i just couldnt dee up Pierce. i reckon ill play ya later on in the season. GG
#milz
AU Milan <3 Yvonne
4,165 Posts
4.1 years ago
Ye great to see a write up done.

Sorry i couldn't reply last night GREG got me in trouble

GG Guys
Silent But DeAdLy // 2008-2012 .... <3
AU takyonn
410 Posts
4.1 years ago
Sounds great! I can't wait to have a few games.
AU Blitzzy
795 Posts
4.1 years ago
BOL all, i gotta wait for people to be Free. im sitting at 6th waiting for people to play.
#milz
AU Nivkos
1,048 Posts
4.1 years ago
*/ban bLiTzZy! for getting off topic*
AU Blitzzy
795 Posts
4 years ago
ahahha. nice one King. ;P
#milz
AU Gebzie
1,314 Posts
4 years ago
um King???
nerf Chessie
AU Uncle Drew
4,984 Posts
4 years ago
lol?

hey, i like basketball, i think ill sign up
chrsha01, your friggin noob lord, get dunked!