? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1

Saw This Video And Found It Quite Good And Thought To Share It With The Community
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
52%
everyones sellin out now wtf

also hes wrong and this has been a known thing for a while, high settings makes it possible to see through at a close to mid range, at a long distance you cant. Low settings does the opposite. Plus who tf wants to lower their frames.
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
75%
well I've never known that so I thought it was nice to share it but I could remove the post now since its useless
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
52%
Spread the info, maybe people dont actually know
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
77%
Quote from GilI on the 20th of March 2017:
everyones sellin out now wtf

also hes wrong and this has been a known thing for a while, high settings makes it possible to see through at a close to mid range, at a long distance you cant. Low settings does the opposite. Plus who tf wants to lower their frames.

I don't know in what in-game situation you'd be looking through a molotov at long range, the only realistic scenarios I could think of involve either player standing in a molotov while shooting which isn't going to ever happen.
Downvote
4 wks ago
AXN
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
75%
Tunnels D2 T side - they molly, sit behind it, huge adv.
Downvote
4 wks ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • AXEON
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
74%
If you haven't tried it yet setting your shaders to low makes enemies really easy to see compared to their surroundings/
Downvote
4 wks ago
"How can JuicyG do that. He's only low CGa"
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
76%
Quote from JuicyG on the 21st of March 2017:
If you haven't tried it yet setting your shaders to low makes enemies really easy to see compared to their surroundings/
Shaders all the way up + contrast booster to counter act that and make enemies easy to see still, but also be able to see through mollys

I'm pure genius
Downvote
4 wks ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • @Strat0s_CS
________________________________________GazR the salt king_________________________________________
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
74%
@strat0s I too like eye-bleach
Downvote
4 wks ago
"How can JuicyG do that. He's only low CGa"
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from strat0s on the 21st of March 2017:
Shaders all the way up + contrast booster to counter act that and make enemies easy to see still, but also be able to see through mollys

I'm pure genius

I agree, the benefit you get 99% of the time in real-game situations from seeing clearly through mollies at closer ranges is far better than the added contrast at long range low shaders add. If you're using digital vibrance or colour saturation you should be able to see anyone fairly clearly at long range even on high shaders.
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
76%
Quote from n_ate on the 21st of March 2017:
Quote from strat0s on the 21st of March 2017:

I'm pure genius

I agree, the benefit you get 99% of the time in real-game situations from seeing clearly through mollies at closer ranges is far better than the added contrast at long range low shaders add. If you're using digital vibrance or colour saturation you should be able to see anyone fairly clearly at long range even on high shaders.
Thankyou
Downvote
4 wks ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • @Strat0s_CS
________________________________________GazR the salt king_________________________________________

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
108 Votes