Powered by GIGABYTE
Fast Paced
79.1%
Slow Paced
20.9%
Total Votes: 43   Last vote: 7:25pm 21/3/17
Votes are not changeable once submitted
Poll closed: 4 days ago
Only users who have been registered for over 6 months can vote.
Only one vote per IP is allowed
Poll results are only viewable once you have voted, or once the poll finishes.

OP
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
32%
Post Likes: 1
Want to know this for the cg fragmovie
Downvote
5 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 2
It needs to be a mix of both, depending on the play. Fast for your onetwo punches and multikills, slower for 1vX/clutches where the positional plays are more likely the focus.
Downvote
5 days ago
OP
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
32%
Quote from TEiAM on the 20th of March 2017:
It needs to be a mix of both, depending on the play. Fast for your onetwo punches and multikills, slower for 1vX/clutches where the positional plays are more likely the focus.

I never accept slow clutches for fragmovies
Downvote
5 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
73%
I cant vote both
Downvote
5 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Quote from Srix on the 20th of March 2017:
I never accept slow clutches for fragmovies

Yeah, I don't mean turtle speed, but methodical play creating multiple 1v1's out of a 1vX situation should be shown in all their glory.
Downvote
4 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
74%
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc8bEF0eHVCsidCi2uvnmZg

This guy is all you need for inspiration.
Downvote
4 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
64%
I don't really care if it's fast or slow for me i just want a nicely edited video with good syncing and effects.
Downvote
4 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
67%
Needs to sync up with the beat of the song, so fast or slow paced, it doesn't matter; all depends on what song you choose really. But i've always been a fan of frag videos that fade to a black screen then skip say 10 frames, instead of the more common way of speeding up the clip.

Videos like this will always have a special place in my heart, the editing is not over the top and is just right imo - also the music is better than alot of edm shit being used recently

Downvote
4 days ago
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
48%
I enjoy frag movie's that highlight skill rather than editing if I wanted to watch a Michael Bay film I would.
Downvote
4 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Quote from HPred on the 21st of March 2017:
Needs to sync up with the beat of the song, so fast or slow paced, it doesn't matter; all depends on what song you choose really. But i've always been a fan of frag videos that fade to a black screen then skip say 10 frames, instead of the more common way of speeding up the clip.

Videos like this will always have a special place in my heart, the editing is not over the top and is just right imo - also the music is better than alot of edm shit being used recently
Spoilerino

I totally agree with the importance of syncing. This is a fucking masterpiece imo.

But fuck I hate quickscoping videos. Those guys running interventions always thought they were the absolute shit, but I'd still dumpster them all day long while they called hacks back in the day when I actually had sick aim. IMO you aren't shit in MW2 until you nuke using a SPAS-12 on Highrise
Downvote
3 days ago