AUS/NZ
PC PS XBOX
Login  
z
OP
AU
Rep:
45%
since playing this game, i have always felt a bit 'empty' without having global rank.

i want to get a band of bros together who have thick skin (preferably not thick skulls) to grind to the global top. i made it to smfc solo but have had troubles getting back to this rank and beyond. i'm hoping to find some players who can verbally share their csgo wisdom and knowledge in a constructive manner. i can even share what i know too when it comes to communication and planning. i would prefer those who see a loss (even a petty MM loss) as reasons to learn from, not a reason to sulk.

inb4 'mm is cancer' 'too many cheaters in global' 'who cares abt 64tix breh'.

MSG me and we can fux with each other on steam.

my goal is to have a little MM community with 8-10 people who can pug together for matchmaking and 10mans.

a little bit about me: i'm 31 now, i played 1.6 competitively since 2004 with a few top8 national placings in aus. you might know me as 'benz1no' or 'bigben'. i'm not the best at csgo as an individual player but thats why i love the challenge.

so to summarise, if you're not super serious about a team with practice and strategy but don't mind having a good old scrim to boost your communication, gameplay and teamplay skills on the fly, then priv msg me and we will fly to the global ranks.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
65%
this post is about to have some sauce(y) banter.

1. you've played 4 pugs on cybergamer in the last 9 years

2. 10 year steam account and only 41 days of game-time played.

Conclusion: send me a copy of your cheats written into a HD and i wont expose you.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1
next person to post has a small dick
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
65%
dealzz is wrong

edit: if we're shitposting

__________________________________________ANYONE BELOW THIS LINE IS GAY

Edited once, 20/3/17 - 7:13pm.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from tababs on the 20th of March 2017:

Conclusion: send me a copy of your cheats written into a HD and i wont expose you.

Bad troll
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
72%
Quote from tababs on the 20th of March 2017:

The irony...
Downvote
3 months ago