Rep:
62%
Elii.
16 Years Old.
Melbourne, Australia.

- 3 years playing CS.
- Good game sense.
- Precise aim.
- Looking to fit the role of a Rifler / Lurk.

Experience - I've played 2.7k hours of CS GO. I only ever thought of playing competitively towards the end of last year. Played my first season of CGa with 8-Bit Pride. We were capable of a top 20 finish, but due to some team issues the fun came a sad, abrupt end. Hoping to cement my place in the competitive scene in the seasons to come.

Strengths: I'm motivated. Am able to adapt to a given situation. I respect criticism, and am willing to learn and study a task that is given to me. I'm familiar with the mechanics of CS, I regularly practice movement, along with basic smokes and flashes.

Weaknesses: Battling the off days that come around. Am working on stabilising my inconsistencies. I'm still a really young player, but have great potential.

I am essentially looking for a fairly high CGa team that want to go the distance.
Thanks in advance, Elii.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
63%
Real solid aim, great clutches and even when he isnt hitting the biggest frags he still gets impact frags that really change the round. If he joins a solid team with a decent IGL, he will probably go pretty far tbh.
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
74%
After talking to him seems to be a really modest, good guy. Give him a trial for any team in CGa and let him prove himself. BOL finding

Edited once, 20/3/17 - 4:14pm.
Downvote
5 wks ago
"How can JuicyG do that. He's only low CGa"
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
64%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from JuicyG on the 20th of March 2017:
Quote from Elii on the 19th of March 2017:
We were capable of a top 20 finish, but due to some team issues the fun came a sad, abrupt end.
Many teams tend to say this after failing, its pretty sad but the truth is you have to grind it out and show results to claim those sorts of things. Haven't seen you play personally but you seem quite committed. Mid CGa, bol!
low-mid cga, BOL! @SwaydeX
Downvote
5 wks ago
The most powerful, motivational speeches that I ever heard, came from people who told me I couldn't do something.
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
60%
sick teammate, good overall player, can get flustered in certain situations BOL my frand
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
62%
bumperino in the chaterino
Downvote
11 days ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
108 Votes