AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
Alias: ELII.
16 years of age.
Melbourne, Australia.

Notable Attributes/Information.
I'm a genuine, modest, level headed person. I will not talk with my ass in ANY situation.
I have great aim, increasing at an exponential rate with a high level of game sense to go along with it. Completing my VCE, but availability shouldn't be an issue if my studies stay under control. At this point I'm an unknown entity due to my recent entrance to the competitive scene. But if I may honest, I'm educated and cultured enough to make my own distinction of skill. I am capable of competing at a high level of amateur. Everyone deserves an equal opportunity at success correct?

Experience - I have accumulated 2,900 hours of counterstrike over my 3 year career. I completed my season of amateur in Season 10 with 8-Bit Pride. Truth be told, trust was the issue keeping us from further growth.

Strengths: If I'm on song, not much can stop me, its just the ability to get myself there on a regular basis. I'm working on it. Above all, I'm extremely motivated, I just need to right people by my side to help push further.

Weaknesses: Very rarely I may become flustered if nothing is going right, but I will keep it to myself and never take anyone else into it.

I am looking for a home. A place where friends enjoy themselves playing the game they aspire to be the best in.
Thanks in advance, Elii.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/EliiaSM8/

Edited twice, last edited 30/4/17 - 12:15am.
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Firefox 50.0
Rep:
64%
Real solid aim, great clutches and even when he isnt hitting the biggest frags he still gets impact frags that really change the round. If he joins a solid team with a decent IGL, he will probably go pretty far tbh.
Downvote
2 months ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
74%
After talking to him seems to be a really modest, good guy. Give him a trial for any team in CGa and let him prove himself. BOL finding

Edited once, 20/3/17 - 4:14pm.
Downvote
2 months ago
"How can JuicyG do that. He's only low CGa"
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
65%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from JuicyG on the 20th of March 2017:
Quote from Elii on the 19th of March 2017:
We were capable of a top 20 finish, but due to some team issues the fun came a sad, abrupt end.
Many teams tend to say this after failing, its pretty sad but the truth is you have to grind it out and show results to claim those sorts of things. Haven't seen you play personally but you seem quite committed. Mid CGa, bol!
low-mid cga, BOL! @SwaydeX
Downvote
2 months ago
IGL for Gateway Gaming
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
62%
sick teammate, good overall player, can get flustered in certain situations BOL my frand
Downvote
7 wks ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
bump, with amateur season approaching, I'm hoping to find a home relatively soon.
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
61%
played a cg pug with him... solid aim, good at 1vx's

mid cga

BOL
Downvote
3 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
67%
> I completed my season of amateur in Season 10 with 8-Bit Pride. Truth be told, trust was the issue keeping us from further growth.

Huh? You complained about not practising enough yet could barely make practice then you and another member joined another team in another ladder mid-season after we lost some games and two days before roster lock so the team was over then and there.

Nothing to do with trust you are just a kid who couldn't commit to high school + an online cs team. Hopefully you are better with time management now days.
Downvote
3 wks ago
bachi ga ataru // Smoke. Shaggs. (1.6) Parabola. j3Rm. (source) JAYTHREE. (csgo)
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
Quote from j3Rm on the 1st of May 2017:
> I completed my season of amateur in Season 10 with 8-Bit Pride. Truth be told, trust was the issue keeping us from further growth.

Huh? You complained about not practising enough yet could barely make practice then you and another member joined another team in another ladder mid-season after we lost some games and two days before roster lock so the team was over then and there.

Nothing to do with trust you are just a kid who couldn't commit to high school + an online cs team. Hopefully you are better with time management now days.

Hey Jay,

Just thought I'd respond in the civil most manor.
I'll start by stating that most of what you are saying is... well.... incorrect, respectfully.
Yes, I did ask for more team practises, as we were approaching the tail end of the season, 1 game out of finals.

I received just one call for training, and with full respect, I gave you notice that I was not going to make that session, which you accepted. Later that week I awoke to find you, both figuratively and physically gone, all without any notice, or even a goodbye.

You exclaim that your pre-emptive departure was due to Leighton and I ''joining another team in another ladder mid-season''
I would like to state that not a single feature of this quote is true, as you embedded on the first bit of information you received. Leighton and I were approached by someone who you needn't worry about, asking us if we wanted to re-merge. Leighton told him that we were unavailable due to our current team in CGa, and that we wouldn't discuss anything until after the season, but we had no choice, as our team captain left without a trace. I lost a lot of respect for you that day. You didn't stay to hear the other side of the story, to inform us of your worries with the team, or even to wish us a goodbye.

I'm sorry Jay, too much of what you said was untrue.
I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
bumperino
Downvote
2 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
Quote from Elii on the 1st of May 2017:
Quote from j3Rm on the 1st of May 2017:

Hey Jay,

Just thought I'd respond in the civil most manor.
I'll start by stating that most of what you are saying is... well.... incorrect, respectfully.
Yes, I did ask for more team practises, as we were approaching the tail end of the season, 1 game out of finals.

I received just one call for training, and with full respect, I gave you notice that I was not going to make that session, which you accepted. Later that week I awoke to find you, both figuratively and physically gone, all without any notice, or even a goodbye.

You exclaim that your pre-emptive departure was due to Leighton and I ''joining another team in another ladder mid-season''
I would like to state that not a single feature of this quote is true, as you embedded on the first bit of information you received. Leighton and I were approached by someone who you needn't worry about, asking us if we wanted to re-merge. Leighton told him that we were unavailable due to our current team in CGa, and that we wouldn't discuss anything until after the season, but we had no choice, as our team captain left without a trace. I lost a lot of respect for you that day. You didn't stay to hear the other side of the story, to inform us of your worries with the team, or even to wish us a goodbye.

I'm sorry Jay, too much of what you said was untrue.
I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Fuckin forum sittin fany wordin duffa.
Downvote
2 wks ago
I Actually Hate cs
OP
AU
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
66%
Quote from Benjas on the 7th of May 2017:

Fuckin forum sittin fany wordin duffa.

You aren't exactly the brightest soul are you...
Downvote
2 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 1
Holy fuck you are annoying.
Downvote
2 wks ago
I Actually Hate cs
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
I would appreciate if you stopped telling everyone that I'm toxic and not to play with me, I don't even know you, stop trying to be clever.
Downvote
9 days ago
I Actually Hate cs
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
62%
Downvote
7 days ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 5 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1169 Votes