64%
ENiCO

+ Almost 5 Years experience
+ 3000 Hours
+ Good aim
+ Good game sense
+ Decent calling ability
+ Knowledge of most maps
+ Can play any rifle position (Entry, support)
+ Very motivated

Experience: I've played CS:GO since 2012 when it came out so this would be my 5th year playing CS. I've had roughly overall 3000 hours of experience, in 2014 I started to play more competitively for a year , joining teams and entering pugs that included professional players from the old athletico lineup and avante gard.In mid 2016 I've come back after a 2 year break to play once again.

Weakness: I'm a player that requires a confident IGL in the team to be able to play optimally. I don't have a lot free time compared to many younger players since I've got school and other necessary commitments. But I am usually free after 7:30pm/7:00pm on a weekday and free on weekends.

Strengths: Good understanding of basic flashes, smokes, etc on most maps. Great understanding of the game and good at finding out info on enemy team etc. Willing and can learn anything new quickly to suit the team's needs such as changing roles, etc.
Right now just looking for a serious, competitive team willing to join online tournaments and possibly LAN tournaments. I'm very motivated to go to the highest level that I can play in CS:GO.

Previous teams:
- Limitless eSports
- Team Elysium
- Team Se'for
- Team 8Bit-Pride

P.S. Really looking for a mid to high CGA team

Edited once, 19/3/17 - 8:06pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
low-mid cga, bol.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Fantastic guy. Truly committed. Great aim accompanied by good game sense. Has a future ahead of him.
Downvote
4 months ago