**Last thread got locked due to peoples posts**
Previous Experience: CGA teams and random tournaments
Aims: Play CGI/P by the end of the year
- Aim can fall off if I don't take a break or don't play for a while
- Need to learn smokes again on a few maps
- Have bad games (like everyone)
- Hold sites and angles well
- Can entry on certain maps
- Support player
- Secondary awp if I practice it a bit more
- Able to learn and grow from mistakes with a team.
- In-game leader skills
- Strong game sense
- Strong in clutch situations e.g. calm in these situations.
Sorcery/pelican Sqwad - Koinz, Psych, Kragz, Intensenoob, W1tch
Others teams ft, Ayrez, Kruzr others I can't remember.
Extra info: Whether some of you think I can/can't play CGM I ask any of these teams to give me a trial. I believe in the right team I can be crucial and effective to winning the game/s. I have the right mindset and I am willing to take criticism and learn from others to help improve my game.
10 days ago