Login:
? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
73%
The team is on the hunt again for two more players. One of our players has stepped down as a sub/coach for the team as he wants to take a break from the game untill he possibly finds his fire again for cs. In the meantime we are looking for two more players, we currently have three players on the team including myself who are all considered riflers/support players. We are hence looking for a dedicated awp main and possibly an IGL however we will take on any player looking to play any role/s.

Current team:
stoddy
toost
Hydramolie
LFM
LFM

The team is looking to be a mid cga team, possibly high if we find the right two guys to slip into the 5 man team.

We do have our own server for scrims as well as a teamspeak server.

I will be hosting trials at some point today as well as further trials throughout next week. I will bump the thread when we are having trials running.

If anyone is keen for a trial please feel free to link your LFT threads down below and/or add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151274151/
Downvote
5 wks ago
US
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
24%
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
59%
Downvote
5 wks ago
"A young kid's gotta do what he gotta do."
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
73%
Thanks to everyone who came on and trialed. For those that missed out there will be further trials tomorrow and during the week!
Downvote
5 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
67%
ADM
AU
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
57%
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
73%
UPDATE: Again thanks to all that have trialed and expressed interest in the team. We have nailed it down to four players remaining for the last 2 spots. However discussion has been had with my two other current teammates on a 2nd/B's team that we might get up and running due to the amount of interest my LFM thread has gained. I will talk to potential players for the seconds team please msg me if you haven't been trialed yet and want a go at the seconds team.
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
63%
Post Likes: 1
Downvote
4 wks ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
53%
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
73%
UPDATE: Hey guys i just wanted to thank everyone for expressing interest in joining the team. I want to thank those that have trialed and apologize to anyone that missed out on a trial or extra trial.

Due to the heavy load of interest there will most likely be a second team in the mix however this isn't for certain and ill have to confirm with my other teammates tomorrow if they are okay with having a second priority team. I will be removing this thread sometime tomorrow and making a fresh new one for second team interest IF we do end up getting a second team running.
Downvote
4 wks ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
108 Votes