Login:
? Sign Up!
Powered by GIGABYTE
OP
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
51%
That oscar 1 was pretty funny haha, so yeh my acc only 2 years old i had 1 before this with css on tbh i cant remember the login details ayy lmao. Here is a youtube video with of 1 of the finals when i played for Ventus if you doubt me also go look on my groups on my steam account -
Downvote
12 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
61%
Quote from BeasT on the 16th of March 2017:
Are you fond of emptying clips into spammable spots like Oscar Pistorius?

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
Downvote
12 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 4
3300 idle hours on a nearly 5000 hour account made me wonder.

http://telkomgaming.co.za/damage-control-academy-player-kicked-for-hacking/

Ah, that might be it.
Downvote
12 days ago
AU
using Safari 601.1
Rep:
74%
RIP
Downvote
12 days ago
AU
using Firefox 3.5
Rep:
41%
Post Likes: 1
LOL
Downvote
12 days ago
OP
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
51%
Yeh go look at the date there and go look at the date for when i was playing for Ventus, because a sponsered team is totally gonna let me play for them when im cheating... Was all bs thats where the meme dAthaX comes from yo if you need info for me to prove i was at lans playing for these teams (with people watching, totally cheating) message me hence why i said message me if you need more info no need to make stupid comments you dont know me for shit just like i dont know you for shit so.
Downvote
12 days ago
AU
using Firefox 3.5
Rep:
41%
Welcome to aus cs motherfucker.

Downvote
12 days ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from d4tgaming on the 16th of March 2017:
Yeh go look at the date there and go look at the date for when i was playing for Ventus, because a sponsered team is totally gonna let me play for them when im cheating... Was all bs thats where the meme dAthaX comes from yo if you need info for me to prove i was at lans playing for these teams (with people watching, totally cheating) message me hence why i said message me if you need more info no need to make stupid comments you dont know me for shit just like i dont know you for shit so.

no one gives a fuck, you're done.

go watch blood diamond
Downvote
12 days ago
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
48%
"Academy player Jarod "dAt" De Klerk has been removed from the Active DC Academy lineup due to allegations of wall-hacking."

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt due to the fact that this article states that he was allegedly cheating but fails to give any evidence to back this claim up (And I cant be fucked doing research). However I guess we will see once he gets his PC and starts playing.
Downvote
12 days ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
73%
Jarod get De Fak out of here
Downvote
9 days ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • @didzcs