74%
haha! nice one
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
excellent thread.
WPGI is an inside job to stimulate post increase on Cybergamer.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Quote from in5aiyaN on the 6th of March 2017:
Quote from GoMeZdaGREAT on the 6th of March 2017:
these female tournaments are bolstering the numbers of girl gamers which means you all have a higher chance of getting a gamer-girlfriend.

But what about all the gaymers?

pretty sure infrequent is one of the only few homus's in the community (no shit)
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
66%
Post Likes: 1
its like you guys dont realise this type of shit has a trickling effect. im not the biggest fan of the idea of the WPGI but it has 100% helped the development of these teams, and im all for that, esp. if they implement a mixed league (which is something i really want them to do). its not like these team solely play WPGI either. if it brings sponsors to esports in aus, its just a matter of time before the rest of the scene reaps the benefits.
Downvote
3 months ago
SMR
AU
Rep:
69%
Quote from Sanch0 on the 6th of March 2017:
its like you guys dont realise this type of shit has a trickling effect. im not the biggest fan of the idea of the WPGI but it has 100% helped the development of these teams, and im all for that, esp. if they implement a mixed league (which is something i really want them to do). its not like these team solely play WPGI either. if it brings sponsors to esports in aus, its just a matter of time before the rest of the scene reaps the benefits.

I see some merit to this, it gets it on the radar I suppose.

People just feel rubbed the wrong way, which they are entitled to feel really.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
girl teams pm me if you want a coach
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from MAGIK____ on the 8th of March 2017:
girl teams pm me if you want a coach

Wouldn't recommend, gave him my number and get constant 3inch dick pics.
Downvote
3 months ago
NZ
Rep:
72%
this stuff does indeed 100% help the development of the girls but holy fuck we need the mixed gender comps to increase the prize money otherwise it is a bit of a farce
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Aren't they already mixed gender though? There is nothing prohibiting female teams from competing if they can hold their own. (AFAIK)
Downvote
3 months ago