Login  
z
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from dashwOw on the 4th of March 2017:
Quote from fakedaN on the 4th of March 2017:
aus cs community is a joke and a half, not the girls fault.

vac'd players in div1 teams
cheaters unbanned
favorites with admins and organisations running things
etc
etc

honestly wonder when if ever we will get our shniz together, highly doubt it coz circle jerk deluxe.

We understand you're salty cause you probably had the biggest fall from grace than anybody in the scene, but none of those are the reason you're garbage now.

garbage now? that's new LOL, yeah i have some bad games but i heard you played well snakeing blackouts spot the other day, where and when is your next top team move.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%

cheaters unbanned
etc
etc

honestly wonder when if ever we will get our shniz together, highly doubt it coz circle jerk deluxe.

We understand you're salty cause you probably had the biggest fall from grace than anybody in the scene, but none of those are the reason you're garbage now.

garbage now? that's new LOL, yeah i have some bad games but i heard you played well snakeing blackouts spot the other day, where and when is your next top team move.

Not really "snakeing" his spot, it wasn't a snake move at all. They had a team decision to remove him and they opted to choose me to play, I had no say in the politics of the team other than to accept or decline the offer.

If you think a 16-2 is on 1 person's head then maybe you should've never had your grace in the first place, highest ADR across the entire server though in the first map, so thanks for the compliment.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%

cheaters unbanned
etc
etc

Not really "snakeing" his spot, it wasn't a snake move at all. They had a team decision to remove him and they opted to choose me to play, I had no say in the politics of the team other than to accept or decline the offer.

If you think a 16-2 is on 1 person's head then maybe you should've never had your grace in the first place, highest ADR across the entire server though in the first map, so thanks for the compliment.

but guys i had the highest ADR across the entire server. HAHAHAHA
Downvote
3 months ago
Ixz
AU
Rep:
70%
thread delivers yet again
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%

cheaters unbanned
etc
etc

I mean, we discussed the issues and we're happy with the conclusions we came to. I understand though because all you're known for is being a cancerous player who's only gone downhill that you want to find any means possible to pin shit on me that's not even there.

The way you zone in on that specific piece of what I said as well makes me assume you think ADR is a relevant stat, despite it being one of the most talked about and utilized even on an international level.

Sure bro, means nothing, guess we should look at my bomb plants and defusals to figure out who did good and bad, rofl.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%

cheaters unbanned
etc
etc

I mean, we discussed the issues and we're happy with the conclusions we came to. I understand though because all you're known for is being a cancerous player who's only gone downhill that you want to find any means possible to pin shit on me that's not even there.

The way you zone in on that specific piece of what I said as well makes me assume you think ADR is a relevant stat, despite it being one of the most talked about and utilized even on an international level.

Sure bro, means nothing, guess we should look at my bomb plants and defusals to figure out who did good and bad, rofl.

m8 your rubbish, must of hit a nerve
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%

cheaters unbanned
etc
etc

m8 your rubbish, must of hit a nerve

I rest my case, debunked all your points and you just resort to some shit insult as a reply rofl, have fun in main next season dude, if your team even survives. :>
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
watching this bickering is actually really funny.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 2
how does a thread even get that derailed?
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
68%
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
71%
I remember when I was good at cs.

I don't, was a loooong time ago. XD
Downvote
3 months ago
Ixz
AU
Rep:
70%
Quote from zebO on the 5th of March 2017:
I remember when I was good at cs.

I don't, was a loooong time ago. XD

The mandela effect? :~)
Downvote
3 months ago
US
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 9
these female tournaments are bolstering the numbers of girl gamers which means you all have a higher chance of getting a gamer-girlfriend.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Quote from GoMeZdaGREAT on the 6th of March 2017:
these female tournaments are bolstering the numbers of girl gamers which means you all have a higher chance of getting a gamer-girlfriend.
the increasing population of girl gamers doesn't increase the poon game of awkward af gamer blokes, unfortunately for those poor souls :'<
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from GoMeZdaGREAT on the 6th of March 2017:

But what about all the gaymers?
Downvote
3 months ago