Rep:
75%
Quote from Remmie on the 2nd of March 2017:
Hey guys,
Currently looking for a team that is high CGM+

Quote from lukee. on the 2nd of March 2017:
Reticent were defs a CGm team full of the best gamers in AU
SPOILER: Click to view

Speed, weed, heroin, cocaine, mushrooms, pine-o-clean, petrol, battery acid, acid, salvia, some herbs and spices and some lettuce and tomato, vodka sauce, bam and the dirt is gone, Ajax spray and wipe, some chicken and cheese all wrapped in a tortilla
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 9
MRW your team full of CGm players disbands after a failed stint at CGa

Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 2
10k dpi gamer. sharp aimer.

Too bad this Reticent team full of CGm+ players didn't stick together to win CGa.

Have to wonder why.

Spoiler
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Definitely a bit ambitious to ask for CGM. No real competitive experience and the only team you have been in with any merit has just disbanded.

If you are legit, which to be honest is highly questionable looking at those clips you definitely have a lot of potential considering your age.

Work your way up, prove your legitimacy to the community.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
@JuicyG how dare you reuse my gifs.

This is a direct violation of section 68-IOU1 of the CGpopo Act 2016.

You will have to front up against the CGpopo committe and may face one or more of these punishments:

- Future derailment of threads
- Become a living meme
- "-rep"
- Banishment to CGo for eternity
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 5
Quote from JuicyG on the 3rd of March 2017:

Too bad this Reticent team full of CGm+ players didn't stick together to win CGa.

Have to wonder why.

Spoiler

I can tell you why little kid. I have a 3 year old Son with Communication disabilities and 6 week old Son and am going back to work soon. Family comes first so I moved from Active to inactive member. Team Reticent the ORG disbanded 2 weeks ago for all games which we had CGP teams in. The decision was made by Intensen00b to disband the CSGO team and the boys would look for other teams.

We had a great time together and pissed a lot of you little kids off in PUGS. 40% of our games were played with 4v5 due to family reasons and school commitments by the young ones.

If you still think Remmy cheats, it's because you are shit and don't practice enough. If you want to beat him (like the Div2 and Div1 players do in PUGS) Practice more and stop whining that a kid is better than you.

JuicyG you are literally a bot and i have never seen you accomplish anything other than run your mouth after LFT for about 6 months ya gammin little dweeb. Be careful what rumors or innuendos you spread on a public forum because slander works both ways.
Downvote
5 months ago
SMR
AU
Rep:
70%
Post Likes: 11
Yeah no one actually wanted an insight into your family life.

For a grown ass man you are incredibly vitriolic, spiteful and petty.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
SPOILER: I can tell you why little kid.

Nicky pls.

Your logic confuses me, all you do is abuse and slander on an online platform while bragging about your maturity.

Everything you say is so hypocritical i just can't help myself.
Friend please stop trashing on teams that have far better results than your now ex-team.

On topic - What a gamer. Would not recommend due to mouthing off in officials and general shadiness already posted.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Nicky- on the 3rd of March 2017:
Quote from JuicyG on the 3rd of March 2017:

Have to wonder why.

Spoiler

I can tell you why little kid. I have a 3 year old Son with Communication disabilities and 6 week old Son and am going back to work soon. Family comes first so I moved from Active to inactive member. Team Reticent the ORG disbanded 2 weeks ago for all games which we had CGP teams in. The decision was made by Intensen00b to disband the CSGO team and the boys would look for other teams.

We had a great time together and pissed a lot of you little kids off in PUGS. 40% of our games were played with 4v5 due to family reasons and school commitments by the young ones.

If you still think Remmy cheats, it's because you are shit and don't practice enough. If you want to beat him (like the Div2 and Div1 players do in PUGS) Practice more and stop whining that a kid is better than you.

JuicyG you are literally a bot and i have never seen you accomplish anything other than run your mouth after LFT for about 6 months ya gammin little dweeb. Be careful what rumors or innuendos you spread on a public forum because slander works both ways.

juicyGG laterzZZ
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Remmie on the 13th of January 2017:
Alias: Steve "remmie" Chong
Quote from Remmie on the 2nd of March 2017:
Steve "Remmie" Yip
Jake "Stewie2K" Yip
6 weeks ago you were "Chong" and now you're a "Yip"... :thinkingemoji:
Downvote
5 months ago
ZKD
AU
Rep:
75%
Post Likes: 6
@Nicky you sound like one of those rambling incoherent homeless people with mental and/or drug issues in the CBD. Wouldn't surprise me if you also yelled at walls or light poles on a regular basis.

You keep doing you big fella, don't let the world get you down. After all you're such a success with all your years playing CS and never getting out of CGA or more than 9 RWS in a month, yet love to call out other people's results who are far better players -- in this case JuicyG -- than you've ever been or will be.
Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 4
Shots fired

Downvote
5 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%