AU
Rep:
76%
Quote from Grizz.exe on the 20th of February 2017:
Quote from chiswell on the 20th of February 2017:
Quote from NeverForget on the 20th of February 2017:
Quote from in5aiyaN on the 20th of February 2017:
Attitude like that wont get you anywhere near the level of "shitters" like @NeverForget

When Bae defends you <3

When you need defending

He doesnt need defending, In5ayian just coming in showing what a spastic you are by being an egotistical fuckwit like you are being rn...so nice work on derailing your own thread...Bud

Idk where you guys got that i had a big ego from but you should message another one of your mates to comment on here since you you obviously don't have anything better to do, kid.

ooooooo tough guy, watch who you call 'kid' buddy!
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
65%
Attitude like that wont get you anywhere near the level of "shitters" like @NeverForget

When Bae defends you <3

When you need defending

He doesnt need defending, In5ayian just coming in showing what a spastic you are by being an egotistical fuckwit like you are being rn...so nice work on derailing your own thread...Bud

Idk where you guys got that i had a big ego from but you should message another one of your mates to comment on here since you you obviously don't have anything better to do, kid.

Fuck my bad dude ill watch it next time, is this when you call me out or are you done embarrassing yourself?
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%

When Bae defends you <3

When you need defending

Actually Me and neverforget havent spoken apart from one pug where we memed all the time, so no im not friends with him...and the way you respond to Never and also In5ayian just shows that you have an ego...and who the f are you calling kid? you are 19! im 19 and i dont call anyone kid, cause im still a kid so sit down kid...(oops just called you one then )
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
AU
Rep:
65%

When Bae defends you <3

When you need defending

Actually Me and neverforget havent spoken apart from one pug where we memed all the time, so no im not friends with him...and the way you respond to Never and also In5ayian just shows that you have an ego...and who the f are you calling kid? you are 19! im 19 and i dont call anyone kid, cause im still a kid so sit down kid...(oops just called you one then )

"Low cga because talks shit to shitters on faceit = logic. ty for comment bud"
The way i respond to a shit talker, shit talking on my thread, my bad again next time ill say thank you and and get on my knees aye? So again i say please keep telling me how egotistical i am because i talked shit to someone who has the audacity to talk shit and judge a player hes played one pug against or with
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
74%

When Bae defends you <3

When you need defending

"Low cga because talks shit to shitters on faceit = logic. ty for comment bud"
The way i respond to a shit talker, shit talking on my thread, my bad again next time ill say thank you and and get on my knees aye? So again i say please keep telling me how egotistical i am because i talked shit to someone who has the audacity to talk shit and judge a player hes played one pug against or with

You know what you can do? just not respond at all! OMG dayum!!! you cant please anyone and in the end its his opinion, you cant go, no your opinion is wrong! lmao thats what makes you egotistical
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
No

One

Really

Cares

So

Cbf

Quoting

omg @chiswell can you stop commenting on low cga lft when you are low cga OMG!!1!11!1!
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
64%
Ah. The Tri-Daily Derail thread
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
75%
Shit talker? I'm Just preaching the truth fam. Also Chris and 5aiyan are more known/respected by others then you will ever be so show some respect and you might get out of low cga.

BOL in your search.
(also NP for the free bumps)
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
70%
Not Sure WTF everyone is talking about here but Grizz is actually really good player legit hes probs salty in pugs but in scrims and shit hes fine Hes Sharp as fuck and knows smokes really good player MID to HIGH CGA + BOL m8
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Sharp, Cool dude, Needs improvement teamwise.

Mid/High CGa

BOL
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
56%
Only played Grizz in FACEITs before, he has pretty decent aim. Needs work on his brain though. BOL

[ Not that I'm even relevant ]
Downvote
4 months ago
AU
Rep:
63%
Cunt
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
Rep:
67%
Grizz has never been salty in all the games we've played together, faceit is full of shitters so would understand someone getting annoyed at bad teammates - ahem @NeverForget. Would recommend @chiswell and @in5aiyan not judge someone off a comment and make their own mind up instead of taking the word of a salty silver.

Anyway, decent aim, high CGA, needs to work on teamwork
Downvote
3 months ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 9 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1909 Votes