keen for a trial
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
Post Likes: 1
"We do not want anybody that tilts other people, argues or casts shade on the other members" Then why is debooie still on the team?
Downvote
3 months ago
I Actually Hate cs
OP
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
67%
Post Likes: 3
Young Benjas, your only focus in the context of CS right now should be on why you are no longer in the team.

Don't worry about other people, try to improve yourself bud and take responsibility for your actions. You have suffered enough on these forums I am not even going to elaborate on what happened but I wish you the best and that maybe you take a break (from CS) and live life a little. Remember, it is only a game.

And remember, in all of the bad experiences you have had in teams there has been one common denominator and it wasn't anybody currently in 8BP. Wish you the BoL, go live a little, eat your girlfriends ass, do some acid or get a pet dog but don't come in here pointing fingers at faces you have painted.
Downvote
3 months ago
bachi ga ataru // Smoke. Shaggs. (1.6) Parabola. j3Rm. (source) JAYTHREE. (csgo)
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 2
good ol' cg banter
Downvote
3 months ago
Kaus: ive only ever played cga but im looking for high cgi/low cgp
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
Quote from j3Rm on the 18th of February 2017:
Young Benjas, your only focus in the context of CS right now should be on why you are no longer in the team.

Don't worry about other people, try to improve yourself bud and take responsibility for your actions. You have suffered enough on these forums I am not even going to elaborate on what happened but I wish you the best and that maybe you take a break (from CS) and live life a little. Remember, it is only a game.

And remember, in all of the bad experiences you have had in teams there has been one common denominator and it wasn't anybody currently in 8BP. Wish you the BoL, go live a little, eat your girlfriends ass, do some acid or get a pet dog but don't come in here pointing fingers at faces you have painted.

I feel like I've just been shot in the face with a water gun, but instead of water, it's death.

And I left your team? EXCLUSIVELY because of debooie, he wasn't at all toxic, or even salty to anyone else. It's just way too hard to focus with a baby in a grown man's body whining about every death in a game.
Downvote
3 months ago
I Actually Hate cs
US
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
61%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from Benjas on the 18th of February 2017:
Quote from j3Rm on the 18th of February 2017:

I feel like I've just been shot in the face with a water gun, but instead of water, it's death.

And I left your team? EXCLUSIVELY because of debooie, he wasn't at all toxic, or even salty to anyone else. It's just way too hard to focus with a baby in a grown man's body whining about every death in a game.

Hey,

Thought I should shed some light on what happened and because you're pointing the finger at me so lets all sit around the camp fire and talk because I have the talking stick cunts... sorry it's a family show.

So first things first. Yes, I do time to time get annoyed with some ways i die and i'm working on it but most of the time I get annoyed at myself. The team is fully aware of that and I mute myself and they are fine with it. You wouldn't know that because you are not in the team anymore and only played like 4 scrims with me.

I find it funny when you use the word baby because in a scrim Jay (the IGL) told you to shut up while he was calling a strat but you continued to talk over him so he got annoyed with you and then you left the scrim and team speak because you could handle it. (not a good look for the founder of the team...)

Also another factor is everyone on the team wanted you out because you're immature and you cant take getting told what to do, since dropping you out we haven't lost a game. Everyone has also noticed since dropping you from the team that Rav has improved game wise and he has become way more mature then you will ever be because unlike you he can listen and take criticism.

just before I end this I would also like to say you are a decent guy I don't really have anything against outside of csgo but I would like to mention that the day we all came together in a group things were a bit shady with you because the hole situation with the team logo and how apparently you stole it and so on, so I can say from a team stand point we were all a bit curious about you from the very start but again bol with the season and if you fix your imperfections on your game you will improve

(oh and don't be a toxic guy to randoms around the csgo scene because it will get your team a bad rep just saying) just a pet peeve of mine

Good day to you sir.
Downvote
3 months ago
NZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
50%
Added and commented, hit me up.
Downvote
3 months ago
AU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
73%
"Jay (the IGL) told you to shut up while he was calling a strat but you continued to talk over him so he got annoyed with you and then you left the scrim and team speak because you could handle it" Cmon man, i literally remember saying "we got this boys it's completely common to lose 3 in a row first half" And you both just preceded to lay into me, for trying to spur the team. And don't pretend like you dropped me. Other then that i agree with everything you're saying. And gl in cgp xd
Downvote
3 months ago
I Actually Hate cs

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Matches:
Advertisement:
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1182 Votes